☦︎︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12☦︎︎

"Do you think it worked? Did he really turned Minghao back....well into Minghao?"

"Seungkwan, sit down and be patient. I'm sure Junhui and Minghao are having their moment of finally reunion with each other" Jeonghan said as he patted the seat next to him for the younger to sit. Seungkwan did as told and shook his leg with impatience. "And now, for the moment we all been waiting for! I present to you.......The8!" Junhui said as he stood in the doorway doing Jazz hands as vampire Minghao appeared next to him.

"Hey guys" Minghao said with a wave. "You're back!" Seungkwan, Soonyoung, Chan, and Wonwoo ran up to him, capturing Minghao into a group hug. Everyone else joining in. "Yup, and this time I'm staying. Not sacrificing my life for this loser anymore" Minghao said with a chuckle as he look back at Junhui with a smile; Junhui smiling back.

"So now that everyone is here. I have some news for you guys." Chan said as everyone went to find a seat. Everyone looked at him with confusion expressions. "So.....I kinda, sorta, got a boyfriend within the few months Minghao was gone.....and I'm finally ready to introduce him to you guys!" Chan said clapping his hands. "What's his name?" Seungcheol asked.

"Guys, meet Samuel" Chan said as a tall male—taller than Chan—came in with black hair and a adorable smile. "Hi guys. I'm Samuel" the tall male said shyly as he waved. "Omg! He's so cute I can squeeze him! Sol can i squeeze him please?" Seungkwan said as he turned to Hansol for confirmation. "Kwanie, that's not my boyfriend. I don't have any say in wether or not you can" Hansol reasoned with his boyfriend.

Seungkwan pouted as he cross his arms over his chest, sulking. "Kwan don't sulk" Hansol said softly. Seungkwan got up and began to walk away; Hansol following him.

"Anyways, it's nice to meet you Samuel" Jisoo said with a sweet smile. "Nice meeting you guys too. Chan speaks highly of you guys and I can see why." Samuel said obliviously exposing his boyfriend. "Especially of you Minghao" Samuel added which resulted to Chan hitting him lightly on the arm.

"Why thank you Chan" Minghao said with a fond smile. "You're welcome to stay in the castle if you like. No pressure." Junhui said standing up. "I'm going to go take Minghao to bed. He really needs the rest." Junhui said as he took Minghao's hand as they walked out the living room.

"That's really his excuse of 'I'm going to fuck the shit out of Minghao'. He just doesn't want to say it directly." Seokmin casually say as he took hold of Jisoo's hand. "Welcome to the Seventeen mansion Samuel. Enjoy your stay." Seungcheol said. "Thank you Seungcheol hyung" Samuel said with a smile.

"Let's all head to bed, I'm sure you'll want to sleep before you hear the starts of Minghao screams. Or even worse, Jihoon's" Wonwoo said before running out the living room; Mingyu following him. "I'm too tired to chase him at the moment. Soonie" Jihoon said as he made grabby hands towards his boyfriend who cooed and picked him up. "This is all normal, you'll get used to it sooner or later" Jisoo said and the last to couples left, leaving Samuel and Chan alone.

"Yup, this is my family" Chan said with a straight face.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

"Ugh! I missed you so much!" Junhui said as he engulfed Minghao into a bear hug. "I missed you too Junnie" Minghao said through giggles, loving the feeling of being back in the warm arms of Junhui. Junhui let go of Minghao and hovered over him, Minghao just stared at him with love, affection, and anticipation. "I missed those violet eyes of yours" Junhui whispered out, "you know what else I missed?" Junhui asked and Minghao hummed as a response.

And with that, Junhui pressed his lips against Minghao's. The kissed was filled with passion, affection, admiration, adoration, and lust; all in one kiss. Just like the very first kiss they shared, this kiss holds the same emotions.

"I love you Wen Junhui"

"I love you too Wen Minghao"

Fin

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

So I lied, I said two more chapters, but I decided one was better because I felt like two was going to drag it out just a tad bit. But here's the ending!!

I enjoy writing this book, I feel like I improved my writing skills from my first book I wrote and so I'm proud of myself for that!!

Also, just in a little the first chapter of my new Junhao book will come out.
✾✾✾

Before You Go: Junhao

Wen Junhui; cold hearted jock who only cares about himself, teammates, and family but, in reality is a softie.

Xu Minghao; the soft but, sassy fashionista that everyone looks up to

They bumped each other into three major times before becoming friends. But not every love story is unicorns and rainbows. On a late night walk back to Junhui's house, a car loses control and ends up on the sidewalk; hitting Minghao.

What will happen to Junhui's and Minghao's love story now when Junhui finds out that Minghao can't seem to remember him.

Can Junhui restore Minghao's memory of him or fail and never get the happy ending he wanted with Minghao?
✾✾✾

I hope you enjoy this book and will enjoy my next Junhao book

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3