☦︎︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5☦︎︎

"Whatcha painting?" Junhui asked as he enter Minghao's room, "I don't know yet, I just felt like painting" Minghao said as he looked at the canvas in front of him with a tilted head. "How about the mountains out back?" Junhui suggested, "I already did that, see" Minghao said as he pointed to a painting on the floor next to them. Minghao sigh as he place the paint brush and paint palette on the table next to the canvas.

"I give up, I rather go walk" He said as he walked away from the canvas, "That sounds good. Maybe you can find inspiration while walking" Junhui said as he followed Minghao out the room. "I guess, wanna walk with me?" Minghao asked as they walked down the stairs, "sure, let me get my umbrella first" Junhui said as he disappeared not waiting for Minghao's answer.

"Alright, ready?" Junhui asked once he was in front of Minghao, "Yup!" Minghao answer with a nod as he open the door and headed out. They walked through the many rows of red roses like they did last time, Minghao causally smelling them here and there. "I wanna run around. Is there any open field anywhere?" Minghao ask as he turned to the vampire.

"There's one on the side of the house , would that work?" Junhui asked, "that's perfect. Let's go!" Minghao excitedly said as he dragged Junhui to the side of the house. "Woah! This is perfect!" Minghao said as he started to run around in circles in the big grassy field. Junhui watched as Minghao ran, jump, and sometimes roll around in the grass with a content smiled. "I see him too..." Junhui looked to his side as he saw Jisoo standing next to him.

Junhui sighed as he looked back at Minghao who was now just laying in the grass as he was catching his breath. "What are the last two steps?" Jisoo asked as he also was looking at Minghao. "I have to make Minghao fall in love with me and then I have to dance with him and then I'll be able to turn him" Junhui answered. "I GOT IT!!" They heard Minghao yelled as he stood up. "I CAN PAINT THIS FIELD!" He added as he started to run up to the two vampires. "That's a good idea" Junhui said as he smiled at Minghao. "Come on! I gotta get back to my room! A painting awaits for me! And then we can have lunch!" Minghao said as he dragged Junhui inside with him; Jisoo followed behind them.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

Lunch time came around and the thirteen of them sat at the dining table ready to eat the delicious food Seungcheol made. "Question: do you guys really have to eat human food or you survive off of human blood?" Minghao asked as he was curious. The 12 vampires stayed quiet as they didn't know how to answer that question. "Well..... we don't necessarily have to eat human food. We eat it because we like the taste of it. We do survive off of human blood, but a special type of human blood" Jeonghan was the first to speak.

"What special type of human blood? Do you think my blood would be special?" Minghao question. "Your blood is special, but not the special one we drink. Yours is different in a good way" Mingyu said. "Oh..... would you get hurt if you drank my blood?" Minghao asked, "Let's say a certain..... thing in your blood won't let us except Jun drink it." Wonwoo said and Minghao nodded as he continued to eat.

Minghao was in deep thought as he was walking to his room after lunch. 'Why is Jun the only one who can turn me into a vampire? Why is this certain thing in my blood only allowing Jun to drink it? I don't get it. All I want is to be turn into a vampire, is that so hard to ask for?'

'Why yes it is'

Minghao heard a voice said

"Who said that?" He asked out loud

'I'm that certain thing in your blood. Well I'm not a thing, can't believe that little rat call me that! Anyways, long story short you are the recantation of me; someone very dear to all their hearts. And it is Jun's job to bring me back. But the thing is I left a set of steps for him which he is poorly following as it's taking him way too long to make you fall in love with him-'

"Wait I have to fall in love with him? Why?" Minghao said with confusion in his voice

'Because that is one of the steps for turning you into me, pay attention would you. It's like you don't remember your past self. Tcks, I'm a shamed of you Minghao. Anyways, I need you to remember your first true love and fast! Time is running out' Voice said

"Time?! There's a time limit?! And first love? My first love was dance......hello are you still there" Minghao said as he didn't hear the voice speaking anymore. He sighed once he didn't get a response and enter his room.

"My first true love...? How am I supposed to remember my first love when I don't even remember my Elementary school's name?!" Minghao question as he lay down onto his bed with a sigh as he rub him face. "Curse you voice man!".

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

Oooooooo!!! I'm pretty sure you guys know who the voice is, but who's this mysterious voice that just suddenly started talking to Minghao?

And can y'all guess what or who's Minghao's first true love?

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3