☦︎︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11☦︎︎

The time has finally come. But before it begins, Junhui had to find a very important thing, the key to bring The8 back to life; his stone. So here Junhui was tearing up his study room because he's a dumbass and misplaces everything he places down. Once he found it, he stared at the pretty little blue stone for a brief moment before realizing he was taking up too much time and ran out the room and into the kitchen.

"Is it ready?" Junhui asked Seungcheol and Jeonghan who were preparing dinner and a pot of red liquid. "Almost, maybe after dinner it will be done" Jeonghan said peeking over his boyfriend's shoulder. "Good, that gives me enough time to set up the ball room" Junhui said with a big bright smile and walked out.

"Jun!" Junhui heard a voice called his name out. He turned around to see Mingyu walking with Wonwoo, hand in hand. "Hey guys, what's up?" Junhui said with a smile as he walked up to the meanie couple. "Nothing, just thought you'll need this" Wonwoo answered holding up a key that had the letter 'B' on it. "Oh my god! Thank you guys! I wouldn't be able to get into the ball room without this." Junhui said taking the key into his hands.

"No problem, and good luck" Mingyu said as both him and Wonwoo smiled at the older. Junhui returned the favor and was off to the ball room. As he was nearing the ball room, he saw Soonyoung, Jihoon, Jisoo, Seokmin, Hansol, Seungkwan, and Chan standing in front of the door. "Hey, what are you guys doing here?" Junhui asked confused as to why his friends were here.

"We're here to help to dumbass" Seungkwan said with a matter-of-fact tone. "You guys don't have to though" Junhui said in a soft voice. "Well, we want to. We all want The8 back as much as you do" Jisoo said, placing a hand onto Junhui's shoulder. Junhui smiled a grateful smile and the headed in the dance room to start the cleaning process.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

"Heya guys!" Minghao said brightly as he skip his way into the kitchen, "Hi Hao, how are you doing?" Jeonghan said as he walked over to the human as a way to distract him from whatever it was on the stove. "I'm doing just fine, hyung. A bit hungry though. Is dinner almost ready?" Minghao asked as he tried to peek over Jeonghan's shoulder. "It's almost done. Why don't you help me, Wonwoo, and Mingyu set the table" Jeonghan said as he guided Minghao out the kitchen, winking at Seungcheol before leaving out his sight.

"Heya guys" Wonwoo greeted the two who just walked in. "Heya~" Minghao chirp and began grabbing cups while Jeonghan grabbed the plates, Wonwoo grabbing the silverware, and Mingyu grabbing the napkins. So the table was all set and ready for dinner. "The food should be down by now. Let me go check" Jeonghan said leaving the dining room. "Should we go look for the others?" Minghao asked curious of the others whereabouts. Mingyu and Wonwoo looked at each other for awhile as if they were having a conversation with their eyes.

"We should" Mingyu spoke up after awhile, looking at Minghao with a smile. "Alright...." Minghao slowly said walking out the room first, the meanie couple following him short after.

While in the halls, they ran into the remaining group of friends. Minghao lit up at the sight of Junhui and ran to him. "Junnie!" He exclaimed as he hugged the vampire. "Hey Hao" Junhui smiled as he hugged the younger. "Is dinner ready?" Seungkwan asked, the first to look away from the cute couple hugging, "yup, table is all set. Just waiting for people to sit at" Wonwoo said. "Then what are we waiting for? Junhui and Minghao to stop hugging?" Jihoon asked obviously jealous because he's not getting any hugs at the moment.

"Well, in a sense yes" Jisoo said. Jihoon was about to pounce on the older vampire, but Soonyoung stop him by back hugging him. "Let's go Hoonie. Don't want the food to get cold, do we?" Soonyoung said as him and Jihoon started walking ahead of the group. "We should all be thankful for Soonyoung or else Shua hyung would be ashes if it weren't for him being able to calm down Jihoon hyung" Seokmin said as he linked arms with Jisoo and started walking.