☦︎︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6☦︎︎

Minghao would be lying if he said that the first true love thing and what the voice man said didn't bother him. It's been messing with his head ever since it happened. "Ugh!" Minghao let out with a sigh as he fell backwards onto his bed. "Is everything alright in here?" He heard a voice asked. "Everything's fine Jun...." Minghao assured the older.

"Are you sure about that? You let out the most bother sigh ever" Junhui said as he walked closer to Minghao's bed and sat next to the younger. "Peachy" Minghao said sarcastically with an eye roll. "What's bothering you, Hao?" Junhui asked as he looked towards the other. There was absolutely no way Minghao was going to tell Junhui anything that was on his mind.

"I don't know what to paint again" is what he said instead as he sat up, looking at the vampire with a small pout. "Wanna go take a walk again? It helped last time" Junhui asked as he smile. Minghao thought back to what the voice man said; 'it's taking him way too long to make you fall in love with him' . "Nah, I wanna do something else....." Minghao said as he thought farther, 'it's obviously taking him forever because he's not even trying' Minghao mentally rolled his eyes as he thought this. "Like what?" Junhui asked, "I don't know....maybe something that......OH I got it! What does that one dude on the wall likes to do?" Minghao said as he faced the older.

"Eh...." Junhui said as he scratch the back of his neck with a awkward smile. "Paint, draw, eat, read, dance....." Junhui listed in a quiet voice, "But that's all I been doing!" Minghao said as he laid back down while rubbing his face. "Well, there's one thing we did together...." Junhui said as he started playing with his fingers. Minghao shot up and looked at the older with anticipating eyes as he asked, "what? What is it?"

"I'll show up! Let me just get some things. You get dress" Junhui said as he stood up to leave the room. "Where are we going? Why do I have to get dress" Minghao asked confused, "Just do it" Junhui said as he disappeared into thin air. "Stupid fucking vampire..." Minghao mumbled, "I heard you" Junhui said as he appeared in front of the younger making him yelp and hit Junhui's arm. "Don't do that!" Minghao exclaimed. Junhui just laughed as he disappeared again.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

"This is probably the most cutest thing you vampires have ever done" Minghao said as he and Junhui were walking to the field Minghao was running around in a two days ago. Junhui was carrying a picnic basket in one hand and his umbrella in the other. "So can you be under the sun or no?" Minghao asked as he helped Junhui set up the blanket. "We can't be under it for too long or else we'll burn to ashes." Junhui said as he set the basket down. Minghao nodded as he took off his shoes and sat on the blanket. As for Junhui, he just sat down with his shoes on.

"So tell me about this mysterious dude that I don't know the name of" Minghao asked as he started eating a sandwich. "His name is The8 or that's what we all call him. Can't say his real name though...not yet at least" Junhui said whispering the last part, thankfully Minghao didn't catch it. "That's a weird name for a vampire.... The8...? I mean it does have a ring to it I guess" Minghao said as he looked up to Junhui and then back down to his food.

'It's weird seeing you criticize your own name you gave yourself my love' Junhui thought or so he did. "What?" Minghao looked at him with confusion written on his face. "N-nothing" Junhui stuttered out and Minghao nodded. "You said he liked to dance?" Minghao questioned as he looked at Junhui who started smiling upon hearing the question as he remembered the love of his life dance with grace.

"He was amazing, passionate even. Every step and turn was filled with grace, passion, love, no words can describe how amazing he can dance. I used to just sit there and watch him with fondness as he moved across the floor. It was very satisfying to watch him dance as he moved with every beat and lyric" Junhui said in the most heart filled tone ever.