☦︎︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10☦︎︎

"Any process?" Seungcheol asked as Jeonghan, Jisoo, and Seungcheol surrounded him in the study room. "I don't know and it's killing me!" Junhui said as he rubbed his face out of frustration. "Ugh! At this point, Jisoo should read the boys mind and figure out what he's thinking." Jeonghan exclaimed making his arms fly everywhere and disappearing and reappearing in different spots.

"Love, let's calm down. Okay?" Seungcheol said as he appeared in front of Jeonghan putting his hands on his boyfriend's shoulders. "I mean, that is a good idea." Jisoo finally spoke up with a shrug, "And Jun seems to agree, but like the stubborn little guy he is, isn't going to allow it" Jisoo said as he slyly smile at Junhui who glared at him. "Stop reading my mind hyung!" Junhui whined, kicking his legs like a two year old.

"Alright!" Seungcheol said clapping his hands together, "if Minghao still doesn't show any signs of falling in love with Jun then Jisoo would read his mind." He continued to say eyeing everyone in the room. They nodded as the oldest idea slash plan wasn't a bad one.

"Good to know that we're all on the same page. Now let's head to sleep." Seungcheol said as he guide Jeonghan out the room. Once they were gone, Jisoo turned to the younger vampire. "You're really blind you, know that right?" He said staring at Junhui with a slight disappointed expression. "How?" Junhui asked confused. "You obviously can't see the small red tint across Minghao's cheeks whenever y'all have a small amount of touchiness between you two. You don't see that he practically lights up whenever you step into the room. The look in his eyes when he stares at you when you're not looking. And before you yell at me—it's true and you should believe me—I read his mind before and all he ever thinks of is you." Jisoo ranted.

Junhui sat there speechless, having no clue what to say and so Jisoo continued. "Either I'm stupid and doesn't know what love is or you're just blind, but I'm pretty sure Minghao is in love with you. Think about it Jun, goodnight" Jisoo finished leaving Junhui alone in the study room. Junhui sigh as he picked up the picture of The8. He stared at it for a good two minutes before placing it down and leaving the room.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

And surely enough, Jisoo was right. Junhui finally saw the small tint of red on Minghao's cheeks whenever they touch, he could see Minghao perk up upon seeing Junhui walk in the same room as him, and he can also finally feel the stares Minghao would give him whenever he wasn't looking.

And so with that in mind, there's only one step left to do.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

Don't be sad, the next chapter is not the last chapter. I honestly don't know what's going to be the last chapter. I'm also sorry if you couldn't figure out if Minghao was falling in love or not.

It really wasn't meant to be shown within the chapters until Jisoo pointed it out. Really the chapters were supposed to show how Junhui's and The8's relationship was and how they would spend their time together, but through Minghao.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3