Trapped for no longer

Ninja turtles doesn't belong to me...this is just a fanfic.

I had decided I wanted out. I didn't wanna stay, I didn't wanna stay where I wasn't wanted. "I'm running away" I mumbled under my breath, sliding off my bed. I picked up my backpack, gathering all my stuff. My extra nunchucks, medical box, t phone, and yes I knew it would be able to locate me. I had decided, no matter how much they followed me, I wouldn't turn back. I would break they're hearts as much as they broke mine.

I walked out of my room, to the kitchen...like always. I opened the fridge and looked into my icecream kittys sweet welcoming eyes. "Meow!" A small tear built up in my eye...but I refused to let it fall. "K-kitty" I said, my voice cracking. "Please...f-forgive me...but I must go" I managed to squeak. Kitty's eyes darkened, her smile turned into a frown...but still her face showed her understandment. "I knew you would understand, girl." I said in a small voice, patting my sweet companion. "I will come back for you, I promise." I swallowed and she licked me one last time, and so did I before I closed the fridge, the doors to the home of my icecream friend.

I packed a few plastic water bottles and some meals for myself. I then started towards the exit. I was out, in the open. I was out of the sewers and I had no where to go...no home. I had started walking. Just waking, I don't know where but I was walking somewhere. A few hours, or minutes— it felt like forever I was walking. It felt like my legs were weighed down. But at the same time, I loved the feel of the wind. It made it feel worth it...

I was no longer trapped.

Sorry it was short, but I wanna sleep now🥱
Part three coming soon!