RING RING RING

No one's POV

Koko yawns and wakes up as usual, padding to the kitchen to greet Ari. He rubs his eyes and notices Issac and Olive waiting patiently. "You two can come sit at the table yknow." Ari points out, Olive smiles childishly and waddles to the chair, clumsily climbing it to sit on her knees. Issac sits down next to Olive, shifting uncomfortably. "Thank you for letting us stay.." Issac rubs the back of his head, looking away. "No problem, dude! More the merrier." Koko responds, giving a closed eye smile. Issac blushes slightly, memorized by the turtles sweet smile. Ari sets down the plates, pancakes on them. They already had butter and syrup. "Dig in!" Ari shouts proudly. Olive instantly starts eating, shocking Issac a bit. "S-sorry about her manners!" Issac stammers nervously, smiling a bit. "Nah dude, I eat like a savage! Don't worry 'bout her!" Koko smiles, licking his lips and looking hungrily at the pancakes, making Ari laugh. Issac smiles, still choosing to eat politely as the three others devour the pancakes.

They all finish eating, Olive quickly waddle runs away to play with icecream kitty, leaving Koko, Ari, and Issac alone. "So, it looks as if I'm in a house of turtles, huh?" Ari chuckles, lifting an eyebrow. Koko and Issac look at eachother. "Looks as if you are." Koko replies swiftly, "but luckily for you, this turtles is verrryyyy cool!" Koko sings, making Issac laugh. Ari and Koko go silent, turning their heads to look at Issac suprisingly. "Woah! He laughed!" Ari said excited, Koko smiling in delight. Issac furrows his eyebrows, blushing slightly. "I only laughed because you think your cooler than me!" Issac folds his arms, making Koko and Ari gasp. "Oh no he didn't!" Koko says, dumbfounded. "Oh yes he did!" Ari giggles. Suddenly RING RING RING! Kokos phone starts ringing. Koko picks up his phone, seeing 'Raph' across the screen.

CLIFF HANGA! Sorry lol