Finally Free

Kokos POV
"Koko?..." Leo echos, his eyes with sad confusion. "Yes, and I will train myself." I add. "My son...you are mistaken, you are not a burden to this family." Master Splinter says in desperate hope of me changing my mind, which I won't. "Then what am I? Your 'happiness and jokes' ?" I challenge, my eyes dark with hate. I will always love my family, no matter how painful it is. They made me who I am...or who I was. I won't let my love for them make me forget how painful the love was. I wanna live with the feeling of being loved back, not the feeling of being treated as if I did nothing when I practically did everything. "Yes, you are our sun. We need your light." Master splinter responded, I forgot I loved them. "Do you think using me for your own happiness is heroic? You might as well be the bad guys!" I yell, my eyes with no love in them, as I said at the moment I had forgot they were my family. They right now, were the enemy. "Mi- Koko—" master splinter tried to explain, but I wasn't having it. "If you wanna fight, then fight me till my last breath, but I will never and I mean I will never be your "sun" again." I squeeze Arias hand, and I pull her away from the others, leaving the lair. For good.

"Koko...that was awesome!"Aria says as we climb out of the sewers with Kitty and my belongings "Well.." I say, climbing on the surface "I wouldn't say awesome" i murmured, now standing up by the sewer hole, Aria climbing up to me as she frowned, "you stood up for youself, Koko." She says, standing up infront of me.
"You are free, Koko. You stood up for what was right. What was best."

Hehe sorry this wasn't to long, I was a bit out of ideas honestly. I was motivated by three votes, so thank you all! -Fona