Just My Luck

I started to wake up, not very cheerfully since I didn't get a good sleep on only a quilt. My shell was aching, but I could deal with it. I stretched out my arms and legs. I drank some water since I was pretty thirsty.
Beep
Beep
Beep
I looked towards my phone, the screen lighting up with Leo written across the screen.
Beep
Beep
I looked at the phone not really willing to pick up but...
Beep
"MIKEY!!" Leo yelled through the phone, i twitched at his voice. "Gimme that!" I heard a deep growl and then "Mikey where the shell are you?!" Definitely Raph. I shivered, "uh..." I know that wasn't really a good answer...

"Mikey we're following your location on the T phone. Stay where you are" Donnie says. I panic "dudes I don't want you to find me!" I blurted out, a bit shooken from my tone. "What?..." I don't know who said it—I'd guess Donnie... I sigh. "I don't want to come back."
"Mikey your talking nonsense, we're coming."

Once again they don't listen.
Does it ever occur to them that I don't want them to save me?
I can save myself.
I am not weak.

"Are you in a house?..." Donnie questions. I do not answer
"We're heading in."
I quickly get on my feet, sliding my backpack to my back. I shoved the quilt in it to, if I had to run, I'd run.
"Mikey!" Donnie yells relieved, i scoff. "What are you doing here, shell for brains" Raph says in a rough tone. "Getting away from you." I say, clearly as possible. "Huh?..." i scowl. "Getting away from you all!" I yell. "Have you lost your mind?!" Raph yells, getting in a challenge stance. "Maybe! You hit me so much i probably have!" I yell back. Raphs eyes widen at my comment, he then gives me nasty look of both understandment and guilt, topped with rudeness. I growl. Are these my brothers? The people I look up to? No.

I will never look up to these people.
Never.

"Get out of my way" I growl. They do not move. They do not budge. "Get out of my way or I'll clip your ticket to hell myself!" I yell, my blood boiling. My "brothers" give me a startled look, like they can't believe I said that. Donnie looks sad, he looks as if he is guilty. I shove them out of my way and make my way through the night, climbing on top of a roof and running.

Running away from the ones that ruined me.
Just My Luck.

Hope ya enjoyed! Check my YT for more~
Fonart