He's...Sorry?

No ones POV

Koko stares at his buzzing phone, the name Raph written across the screen. "whos that?" Ari asks, leaning over Kokos shoulder to see his phone. "is that your...brother?" Ari asks as the buzzing continues. "y-yup." Koko responds. "well, itd be rude to not pick up." Issac murmmers, "sorry, its none of my business.." he adds nervously. Koko sighs and slowly picks up.

"Mikey?"

The three freeze. "Mikey?" Issac whispers, echoing what the caller said. Ari reaches over Kokos shoulder and pushes the button 'mute'. "that was Kokos old name." Ari explains, "his old family used to call him that."

"Mikey please answer me."

Koko bites his lip, uncerntainty clouding his eyes. "koko..i dont know you well but i think you should give your family a second chance." Issac blurts out, suprising the other two. "but they neglected and abused me without even caring!" Koko cries out, tears forming in his baby blue eyes. Issac looks down at the floor, "maybe they didnt 'care' because they didnt know." Issac says, his voice steady.

"Please..."

Koko exhales, tears threatening to fall from his eyes as he pushes 'unmute'. "Hello, Raph."

.

.

.

"Mikey?...oh Mikey! im so sorry, your my little brother. I never meant to hurt you, i love you!" Raph cries, his voice cracking in emotion. Kokos eyes widen with shock. "you're...sorry?" Koko echoes, his tears suddenly falling. Ari hugs Koko around the neck, whispering "hes sorry."

i know it wasnt longgg im sorry, i just havent gotten many ideas since ive been studying for upcoming tests/exams for school. I hope you guys understand, i appreactie any ideas in the comments!! also know that i cant reply to any of them but if i decide to take inspiration off them ill credit you in the chapter! thanks for reading and most importantly,

Stay colorful!