Family Reunion

No one's pov

Koko gasps quietly as Ari hugs him around the neck, comforting him. "He's sorry." She whispered softly. Koko burried his face into Aris head, hugging her back.

"Mikey...please come back. We need you." Raphs voice comes through the phone, quivering as if he was crying as well.

Koko lifts his head from Aris hug and looks back at the phone, then Ari. Ari nods, her eyes filled with deep emotion...but also certainty.

Koko exhales. "Wh-why do you need me?" He asks, his voice small but loud at the same time, His baby blue eyes shining with tears.

"Ever since you left, Donnie's locked himself up in his lab, Leo refuses to communicate and constantly is training, and splinter won't even come out of his room for food." Raph responds quietly, his voice small as well.
This didn't sound like the Raph he knew. The Raph he knew was strong and stable...not weak and unstable.

"I-ill come back—b-but I'm not staying...I have a new home now." Koko replies, taken aback by his brothers emotions. He never showed emotions like this before. Ari puts a hand on Kokos shoulder, smiling. She was happy that Kokos family had apologized. Maybe everything could be fixed, only time could tell.

Koko slid his black mask scarf over his mouth as him and Issac walked down the sewers.

Ari had insisted she should stay back and watch Olive. Issac knew how to fight, so he came as backup in case Kokos family had gotten pushy. Issac had just met Koko, but he already knew he would fight till his last breath for him.

They walk into the Lair, stepping infront of the main room where he used to watch tv and hang out with his family.

Raph and April stand there, Raphs eyes filled with saddness and joy at the same time while Aprils filled with concern and relief. Raph took no time to run as fast as he could and run up to hug Koko. But properly this time.

"MIKEY!" Raph yelled, running to Koko and pulling him in an embrace. Issac got in a fight stance, ready to attack. "Nono- Issac it's fine." Koko reassures Issac, waving his hands to stop him from pummeling the red turtle off him. Raph pulls away and looks at Issac, his eyes widening in shock.

"Another turtle?"

Exactly 400 words. Praise your god, I wrote this all on phone at like 5 in the morning just so you guys had an update.

Stay colorful🧡