Koko?

I look around, the night air filling my lungs. I see nothing but the stars ahead.

Where do I belong?
Am I the bad guy now?

I take my hands to the back of my head, removing my orange mask.

Happy, energetic, joyful

I am not those words.
I am now one with the stars.
A Bad Guy.

.

.

.

I walk to China town, hoping for Murakamis comfort. I walk into his building, and hear his greeting. We talk for awhile, our conversation leading to what I have done.

To what my brothers have done.

I say goodbye, and find myself walking towards a comic book shop. It was closed, the lights were off...
But it wasn't locked.

I walked inside, flipping the light switch to see the comic books everywhere. My eyes shimmer with happiness, but memories of the lair seemed to collide. I walked towards a comic book, and red a few. I was sitting down, enjoying myself.

"Hello?..." I heard a female voice. My eyes widened and I flew to my feet. I was staring at a white blond female with amber eyes. Very pretty amber eyes. "H-hello!" I greet her, trying to act as if I was not a threat, because I am not a threat to her. "What the heck are you?" She asks me, waling towards me a bit. "I'm—im a mutant turtle!" I stammer a bit, her eyes shine with amusement. "I'm Aria, what about you?"

Who am I?
I'm not Michealengo...
Not anymore.

"I'm—I don't have a name..." I stammer, my eyes falling on the floor. Aria looks at me with deep understandment, she then placed a finger on her chin. "Then I'll name you!"

Memories flashed in my head, I loved to name the good guys as well as the bad guys.

I look back up at her, waiting for her idea. "Hmm...what about..." she snaps her fingers with idea witten all over her face.
"Koko!"
"Why Koko?" I ask with confusion. "Because it means Night! And I found you roaming around in a comic book store at night" I smile at my new name, it sounded cool. It meant Night. I was now Koko. "Hm, you look a bit off..." she murmurs. Why would I look off?— oh. I look a bit weird without my mask, I suppose. She stuffs her hands in her bag, pulling out something like this.

 She stuffs her hands in her bag, pulling out something like this

Or

She walks towards me and puts it around my neck, pulls it over my face and boom! "There!" She says "that looks much better

She walks towards me and puts it around my neck, pulls it over my face and boom! "There!" She says "that looks much better." I agree even though I haven't seen it yet.

Well, that solves my problem.
For I am now Koko.

Special thanks to everyone who has reared this story, I appreciate your support so much! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I do writing it, thank you!🧡