4. RED ENVELOPE

After struggling with her thoughts for about 2 hours she decided to run away.

When she stopped out of the house, she was greeted with the Red Envelope...again.

Jennie opened it and read the words that were written inside.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE"

She was receiving these letters from past 3 years when she started working in the café but ignored whatever is written inside as it was just adding burden to her miserable life. (I will talk about this more in further chapters)

Seeking for a good chance when no one was at home she just walked out from the house.

Not knowing where to go or what she will do now, Jennie just kept walking aimlessly wherever the road goes.

God knows how she ended up walking to a cliff. It started raining making her clothes drenched. Still struggling with her thoughts, she ended up deciding to end up her life.

She thought that there must be a reason that she ended up on a cliff and maybe it's time to meet her real parents.

She decided to Suicide.

For the last time, thinking about all the incidents that happened in her life - How she was born, her parents were so happy, took care of her loved her so dearly, died in an accident, about her mother's sudden change in behavior, her being adopted just for the sake of money, beaten up by his so-called father, and now standing her on the cliff she took a step forward.

She was hurt both physically and mentally.

With so much anger and frustration growing inside she was dying inside. She wanted to take out the frustration, she shouted for the last time with all her will, "Can't I just die!!?"

She took a step forward towards the edge of cliff and then suddenly she heard someone "NO!!"

Ignoring the presence of whoever it was. She took another step and just when she was about to fall, someone hold her wrist from behind pulling her towards the person.

Jisoo looked into Jennie's eyes about to ask why was she doing all this but stopped when she saw her. The pain in her eyes was evident. She kept quiet.

They both looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Something was there in her eyes that made Jisoo forget about everything.

Jennie's body was completely wet due to the rain making her clothes see pass through, her body's curves completely visible.

Snapping out her thoughts Jisoo pulled out her coat and adjusted it on Jennie's shoulder.

Trying her best not to stare at Jennie's body and not making her uncomfortable.

Jennie drenched, with rain and thousands of thoughts in her mind ended up fainting in Jisoo's arms. 

"Hey, what's your name!? It's raining heavily should I drop you home?" Jisoo asked.

When Jennie suddenly hugged Jisoo she was surprised but as more than a minute passed and they were still hugging and there was no answer from Jennie, Jisoo realized that the woman was unconscious.

Jisoo then just hugged her back and softly patted Jennie's back. And said, " It's okay. Everything will be okay".