12.LET'S MEET AGAIN

JENNIE'S POV

"Let's go" Jisoo said as she took my hand in hers and slowly intertwined her fingers with mine.

All the thoughts of last night came rushing to me. It really was and will always be the best night of my life.

Here are we outside Jisoo apartment. Still holding hands.

"Jennie" I know what's she is going to say.

"Jisoo" She understood. And just nodded. I am surprised how she actually studies my face and understands me and can read my mind. 

After locking her apartment door we stepped outside.

We both looked at each other in our eyes for the last time.

"Jennie, maybe this is the last time I am seeing you but I sincerely thankyou for everything. It was nice spending time with you. And don't ever try to hurt yourself again Jennie , live for yourself , live for your happiness.okay? And I - I w-will miss you" She completed while slowly caressing my hand and giving the sweetest smile ever.

"Thankyou to you Jisoo. Thankyou for saving my life. And I will m-miss you too. But I hope to see you again someday if possible, if we cross paths." I said smiling.

"For sure Jen. Let's meet again some fine day" She smiled back.

"But I promise you Jennie, if we ever cross paths again some day, I would not let you go this time." Jisoo said with a confident smile.

What does that mean?! Nevermind.

"M-me too" I said.

I don't how and from where I got the guts but I kissed Jisoo on her cheek and engulfed her in a tight hug.

After all its not my first time I kissed her.

But I felt so sad and hurt when she didn't hugged back. 

Did I cross the limit? Did I make her uncomfortable. Aaah!! Why did you do that Jennie!? I didn't wanted to bid goodbye like this. But as always I fucked up.

-     -     -     -     -     -    -     -      -      -     -     -     -     -    -  -    -     -    - 

Jisoo's POV 

"M-me too" Jennie said.

Then she hesitantly took a step forward and kissed me on my cheeks. 

Fuck! Fuck! Fuckity shitity fuck! Woooooow!!!!! 

Jennie kissed me !!!!!!!!!!

Then she engulfed me in a big hug. I was still startled and digesting what just happened.

Jennie kissed me!!!!!!!!!

Woooah ?! I don't know why but is it wrong if I liked it!? 

Is it wrong that I want her to kiss me again?

I was so startled that my dumbass forgot to kiss her back. Great Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim great!

Jennie started moving towards the car and I realized that what if she's thinking I didn't liked the kiss and that's why I didn't hugged her back. No no !! I fucked up. I ran to Jennie.

Jennie was still walking but I hold her wrist and pulled her towards me. I hugged her tight. 

A bone breaking hug. Hehe

"Sorry I was startled" I said still hugging her.

"Ohkay and sorry Jisoo if I made you uncomfortable" 

"You didn't" 

We stayed like that for like 2-3 minutes. Hugging each other. Sharing the warmth for the last time. 

"Take care Mandu" 

"You too Jisoo" 

We broke the hug. I walked with Jennie towards the car.

Mr. Lee , my driver bowed towards both of us and we bowed back.

I opened the passenger door of the car for Jennie and before she sits inside I hold her wrist. "Stay for one more night Jennie. P-Please" my voice was cracking.

"I can't Jisoo. Sorry , I will not be able to...control myself" she mumbled something but it was so low that I couldn't hear it. 

"It's okay" I nodded.

 She sat inside. Then I closed the door.

The mirror rolled downwards showing Jennie with her gummy smile.

God I love her smile.

I smiled back and waved my hand at her bidding goodbye . She waved with both of her hands. 

-     -     -     -     -     -    -     -      -      -     -     -     -     -    -  -    -     -    - 

The car started moving and Jisoo just stood there , watching the car disappear. 

On the other side Jennie kept watching Jisoo standing there from the rear view mirror of the car till she can't see her.

Jisoo moved back towards her apartment tripping on an invisible stone still thinking about the kiss. She closed the door and leaned on it.

None of them could explain what was between them. It was just some confused lingering feeling growing inside them , for each other.

A tear fell unknownigly from both Jisoo and Jennie's eyes. 

 -     -     -     -     -     -    -     -      -      -     -     -     -     -    -  -    -     -    - 

                                              THE END 

(A/N - Finally its completed!! Jensoo were meant to meet each other but they weren't fated,  I leave this story open ended here. Thankyou so much for reading and supporting this story ❤  JJ4EVA )

Just kidding hehe 😜