7. TEASING MANDU

Jennie didn't want to break the hug. But she knew her limits, so she did and said,"T-Thankyou Jisoo for confronting me and for t-the hug"

Jisoo just smiled and placing her hand on Jennie's forehead she said, "Jennie you are still hot... I mean you still have fever. I guess the medicines were of no use" Jisoo frowned.

"Fuck you Jennie" Jennie cursed herself in mind for not trusting Jisoo and flushing the medicines.

"Ah n-no I am feeling better now" Jennie said.

"It's already late. I think you should sleep". Jisoo said

"O-Okay"

Jennie and Jisoo walked towards the bedroom. They entered the room.

Jennie saw there was only 1 bed and thought of sleeping on the couch but before she could say anything Jisoo took out a comforter from the cupboard.

"I will sleep on the couch, in the living room. Make yourself comfortable Jennie. And don't hesitate to wake me up if you have any problem, okay?" Jisoo said

Jennie wanted to argue and tell that she can sleep on the couch and Jisoo may take the bed but before she could do Jisoo moved out of the room.

Jennie's POV

I turned the lights off and laid on the bed. My mind is flooding with questions.

What should I do now?

What if my parents found me and sell me off?

How will I make a living?

Where would I live now?

Why am I even alive?

Why is Jisoo so sexy?

Wait..what? I suddenly stand on the bed.

What the fuck did I just say!!! No no no no no I shouldn't feel anything for Jisoo just after one hug. No no no not at all. Maybe this is because of fever.

And I am straight!!!!

I am straight as a pole!! 

(A/N - The pole Jennie is talking about. Sori not Sori hehe)

 Sori not Sori hehe)

I shouldn't have feelings for a person just in one night. Not even one night, we have known each other just for some hours.

I tried to distract my mind by thinking of what job should I apply for from tomorrow. But my mind was just thinking about JISOO JISOO JISOO AND JISOO. Fuck!!

I covered my head in the comforter and closed my eyes tight trying to sleep.

After 15 minutes...

Fuck! I can't sleep. I pulled the comforter off my body.