10. WIERDO

Jennie's POV

I feel so refreshed. I just woke up when I felt something soft on my neck. Wow! I really am feeling so good, the bed is comfortably warm. I just snuggled closer to whatsoever I am hugging.

After so many years I have woke up so late in bed, that too feeling happy and warm.

5 minutes later I opened my eyes. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall it showed 11 AM. Oh God!!!!! Did I slept so much? Sir is gonna scold me!! I have to leave for work asap!! I was so panicked and was about to get up when I realized I was not in my bedroom it was Jisoo's bedroom.

I sighed in relief but panicked again when I felt one arm snaking around my waist.

Damn !!

Jisoo was backhugging me.

We were so damn close. I was feeling too nervous. So the warmth was because of Jisoo backhugging me. But wait... I felt something soft on my nape again.

Fuck! Fuck ! Fuck !

Jisoo just kissed me on my nape !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can feel her soft lips brusing on my neck, I had goosebumps all over my body.

I turned my body slowly so that now I am facing Jisoo. She's sleeping. .

'I would maintain a safe distance' that were my exact words last night.

Safe distance , my ass. We were too close.

Her face looks so calm giving me a soothing feeling too. Our faces are so close to each other. She smells so good.

Jisoo actually has a very nice fragrance. She's aromatic. Whenever she's around I feel like a fresh gush of air hitting me. She has an earthy smell just like the wonderfull smell of soil in the fresh air after a light rain. It is soothing and pleasant.

I don't know how but I blame gravity and Jisoo's gorgeous face for this that I 'accidentally' kissed her.

On her cheeks. (GET YOUR MINDS OF OUT OF GUTTER GUYS!)

Fuck! What did I just do?? Oh God! I saw a slight smile on Jisoo's face.

Don't tell me she was awake all this time !! No no no I can't get embarrassed again. I was panicking too much but I stopped when I saw Jisoo's face got calm again.

Thank God! She was sleeping.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. What should I do ? Should I lay down again or should I wake up Jisoo. No not after her hugging me and I kissed her cheeks. I decided to just pretend to sleep.

Doorbell rang again. Who the fuck is it so early in the morning? Wait it's 11 AM so not so early.

I felt Jisoo moving a little bit but to my surprise she just snuggled closer to me. Hugging me.

The fucking doorbell rang again. Who's this impatient person?

I felt Jisoo backing away. And then I heard a loud thud and a 'fuck' and realized that Jisoo just fall down from the bed.

I tried my best to keep a straight face and stopped myself from laughing as Jisoo must have felt nervous due to our closeness and surprised had fallen down.

I felt someone sighing and adjusting the comforter on my body so that I don't feel cold.

Jisoo is really so cute and caring. Such a wife material.

Then a creeking sound of door opening and then closing was heard.

I laughed. I literally laughed silently as to how much nervous Jisoo was. I don't know what would have happened if she got to knew that I 'accidentally' kissed her on the cheek.