27. FUCK LIFE

"But I can assure you Jennie, I, Kim Jisoo love you with all my heart" Jisoo said as she stood up wiping the tears.

She left.

The door swung open and a person with a hopeful smile appeared. But the smile soon disappeared when she found there was no one at the doorway.

She felt as if someone was there. How much she hoped it was Jisoo. 

Her grip on the handle loosened and so did her hope.

She slowly shutted the door behind herself and couldn't help as tears started dropping, she ruined her friendship with Jisoo, she ruined everything. How much she hoped, nothing happened in the last few hours but then again in her heart she knew, she wanted this all. She wanted Jisoo.

Her gaze dropped to the necklace. She held it between her fingers and kissed it.

"I'm falling for you Kim Jisoo"

2 Weeks Later...

"Fuck Periods"

Jennie groaned as she came back from the bathroom for the nth time and laid on the bed. She's having very bad period cramps and the distance from the bedroom to bathroom is also hard for her to cover.

She stood up from the bed, tightly clutching on her stomach as she searches for some sanitary pads but couldn't find any. Life couldn't get any better she thought as she clutched on to her burning stomach.

"Fuck my life" She groaned.

She laid on the bed lifelessly, struggling to estimate the distance from her house to the chemist shop nearby. It will take at least half an hour if she walks to the market when she can't even stand properly.

Even the thought made her wince in pain. There's no chance she is going, so she decided to call someone for some help.

But the phone is on the desk which is 10m away from her bed.

"My life can't get any better" Jennie said as she dragged her body and reached for the phone.

The pain was increasing and the scorching heat in her room wasn't helping at all.

'Miss CEO 😎' was the name that was there on top of her contacts. She sighed.

"It's been 2 weeks Jisoo, I miss you"

She was about to go into a depth of emotions and whirlwind of thoughts about how a phone call interrupted their sweet moment, Jisoo didn't dare to contact or even show her beautiful face to her for 2 whole weeks. But stopped when she noticed tears dropping from her eyes. Here she is crying, feeling pain physically and emotionally. She quickly wiped her tears.

"Fuck you too Kim Jisoo" Jennie said. Bad cramps, bad mood swings.

She quickly messaged Rosè

Jenjen 😾

Rosè!!!! Please come to me house ASAP!!!

Jenjen 😾

Please drop by sanitary pads and some painkillers 🙏🏻 😫. Please!! I am having really bad cramps; it will be good if you reach on time or you will find my dead body all in blood.

Jenjen 😾

I AM NOT KIDDING.

Jenjen 😾

I think I am gonna die

Jenjen 😾

I didn't wanted my last words to be these but remember it Chae, I love you and can't thank you enough for always helping me. Tell Lisa I love her too. Don't forget me please.

Jenjen 😾

And tell Fucking Kim Jisoo to be brave 😤, I will be waiting for her in the heaven if she ends up there

Jenjen 😾

Fuck!! Chae reply goddammit!! I hope Lisa gifts you Avocados 🥑 and you choke on them!!

Rosie Posie 🐿

What did you say?

Jenjen 😾

Are you coming or not?!

Rosie Posie 🐿

Reaching there ASAP. And Lisa will never gift me Avocados!!

Jenjen 😾

THANKGOD!! YOU KNOW HOW TO TYPE!!!

Jennie was feeling dizzy, her body was aching and sometimes she felt hot and sometimes too cold. This wasn't the first time she was having period cramps but it was the first time that her situation was this worst.

She's been cutting on sleep from a few days thinking about contacting Jisoo and tell her that's she's sorry but never had the courage and ended up waking whole night. Thinking about different scenarios in her head. What if Jisoo actually didn't want the kiss? What if it was a mistake? Does she even like me? Fuck it!!

Tears started forming in her eyes as she quickly covered her in the blanket ignoring the humidity in the air.

"The fuck is wrong with me, why do I keep crying?" She asked choking on sobs and whining like a baby kicking the blanket. Her mood swings were getting worse.

"I feel like murdering someone" She mumbled as she saw half an hour had passed since her talk to Rosé and she was still not here.

Her stomach feeling as hot as fire, her body as cold as ice, the period cramps, bathing in her own sweat and an emotional turmoil she was fighting emotionally; Jennie's situating couldn't get any worse.

After 15 minutes, what felt like days for Jennie there was a sound of the main door opening. Jennie heard it but didn't have the power to see who entered. It can't be Rosé as she just messaged her death threats saying 'if she doesn't reach here in 10 minutes...', the women would never be this silent entering inside.

And she wouldn't mind an intruder killing her as she was almost dead from the pain and as for a thief, she believed there was nothing to steal from this apartment.

Her thoughts were interrupted as a calm voice that can cure any illness was heard.

"Mandu?"

(AN – Author is a soft brat and is tired of writing angst. Lmao.

So, thinking about writing something that my readers wanted to read from quite a long time. What do you think it is?? Hehe)