16. JENNIE?

JENNIE'S POV

"Jennie?"

Fuck. How did Jisoo recognized me?

"Jisoo what are your thoughts about accepting Dahyun's new project?" Lisa interfered in between taking Jisoo's attention.

I quickly bowed and left. Thank God !! Lisa interfered. Finally she is being useful.

The meeting continued for hours and I can see how Jisoo is pushing all her limits. She looks damn tired. How much I wanted wanted hug her..

It's already 12 AM. I took a glance at the table, Lisa is sleeping already and Jisoo is signing off some files.

"Lisaaya wake up babyy" Rosè tried waking her up. I am sorry but I cringed. Singles like me can relate.

"Ohh! Hey!! Yah Kim , You're such a workaholic" Lisa said waking up. I agree.

"Let's go home now" She continued. 'Home' I smiled.

"Hmm.okay" I know Jisoo is going to come to me as she kept on taking glances of me from time to time.

So, to avoid Jisoo , I took my bag and exited from the backdoor of the café and messaged Rosè the same.

It's already 1 AM , and here I am waiting for the bus to arrive at the bus stand. It's my first time being out so late , the thought itself give me chills. Usually I finish my work till 9 PM at the café and reach my apartment by 10 PM.

The bus came and there were three mens and one old man seated inside. I sat on the first seat.

JISOO'S POV

"Finally!!" I sighed in relief as I am done with all my work for today.

"Comeon Bro , we are leaving" came Lisa's voice.

"Ah! Yes. Hey Rosè! Where is the employee who was working earlier?" I asked. I remember when our eyes met. The spark in her eyes , it was the same as Jennie's. But am not sure. I just wanted to meet her and clarify.

"Oh! She left already.." Rosè replied and I just nodded. Maybe am missing her too much.

I seated myself in my car as I have to drop Rosè and Lisa too who are siting on the back seat.

"No funny business please. I really like my car" I said when saw Lisa smirking at Rosè.

"Okay driver" Lisa replied.

"Yaah! Am not your driver okay?" But to be honest , I actually feel like a driver.

"Can't one of you come and sit in front of the passenger seat , so that I feel better ?" I asked.

"Sorry Kim but we are inseparable " Lisa said and Rosè laughed.

I ignored the annoying couple and started the car.

- - - - -

"Lisa, from here we have different routes so.......?" I left my sentence open-ended so that she can suggest a way.

"So , can you please lend me your car Jisoo? Pleaseeeee" Lisa completed.

"No way! You want me to sleep on the road !?"

"Can you?" Lisa asked sincerely.

"The fuc-"

"I was kidding Jisoo , but you can take a bus from here.. Please!?? Pleaseee"

"Okay! Okay!"

I walked our of the car and Lisa also came out to sit in the driver seat.

"Thanks Jisoo, I owe you a chicken!"

"You do! But what about Rosè? Will you go to drop her first amd then go home? You live far away no?"

"I am staying at Rosè's today" Lisa said giggling a bit. She's having dirty minded thoughts for sure.

"Oh-okay. Please don't do anything in my car , I want it back in a good condition"

"Yes!! Okay bye Jisoo !! Take care!"

"Nyeongan!"

After a while , a bus came and I saw there were only 5 people inside. Obviously there will be less people!! What do you except at 1AM Pabo Jisoo!!

I just hope they are alive people and humans. Gosh !! I have been reading too much wattpad nowadays!!

I took a glance of my surrounding and my eyes stopped at one person.

"Rosè's employee?"

A/N - Time for some drama I guess?..