30. DOMESTIC

Jisoo took off her coat as she snuggled in her office chair. She overworked herself in the excitement to meet Jennie again after their sweet moment and the kiss. The kiss, she smiled to herself.

Her phone ringed.

Mandu ❤: Are you busy? Can I call u?

Jisoo 😎❤: I always have time for you ❤

Her smile grew more as she saw her phone ringing.

"I miss you Jisoo" Came a sweet voice.

"How are you Mandu? And I miss you too" She giggled saying the sweet words

"I am feeling good now but it would be better if you were here with me" Jisoo could imagine the pout on Jennie's face saying these words.

"Hmm. I will come soon then" Jisoo said as she took her coat in her arms and made her way to the parking area.

"Please do. I need you" Jennie said almost sounding desperate.

" " Jisoo blushed as she took another meaning of the sentence and started her car. She put the phone on speaker and rest it on the passenger seat.

"I - I mean I need you as in I need you here, w-with me"

Jisoo laughed and said "So you don't need me as in need me" She teased with emphasizing the words 'Need me'.

"I hate you" Jennie said laughing too.

"I like you"

"I like you too" Just Jennie being whipped for Jisoo.

"I like you more"

"Nope. I like you more Jisoo"

"You can't fight me with me on this Mandu. I like you the most"

"You don't have any idea. You were my immediate crush, the first time we hugged in the rain"

"Woah! From that long. " Jisoo was shocked.

"Yeah. I got feelings for you in just one night! Amazing, isn't it?"

"Not at all. People get 'love in first sight' with me" Jisoo said smirking.

"Is it so? Tell me Kim Jisoo, how many girlfriends did you have in the past?" It was supposed to be a joke, Jennie didn't wanted Jisoo to be uncomfortable but when Jisoo answered her, she was shocked.

"None"

"You got to be kidding me!?! With that goddess of a face and amazing personality, not to mention your hot body!" Jennie was beyond shocked.

"Hot body? I like that, so you did check me out" Jisoo asked with a smirk

" I- I didn't "

Jisoo laughed and continued "To answer your question, I didn't have any girlfriend in spite of having a hot body and what did you say, goddess? yeah, goddess like face because I was busy with my studies and then got busy with the company. And no one could match my ideal type too, to be honest"

"Wow. It's hard to believe but I trust you. Between, what's your ideal type Jisoo?" Jennie said teasing.

"My ideal type, umm someone who's same as my height, who's clingy and possessive, got chubby cheeks, someone who can be cute and hot at the same time. Yeah, that's my typa girl"

Jennie blushed as Jisoo was describing her. But she played along "It's hard to find such a girl, these days."

"Too bad, I already found her"

Jisoo laughed, enjoying the teasing. They continued talking till Jisoo reached Jennie's home. She parked her car.

"Gosh Jisoo we have been talking for an hour now!! I have to make dinner also, so comeback quickly"