19. STITCHES OF LIFE

'Sometimes the stitches comes loose and the                                                                         wound bleeds again'

God knows how much time passed but Jennie and Jisoo were still hugging each other. Both letting out the emotions that were somewhere dug deep inside thier hearts.

"Jisoo" 

"Hmm?" 

"Thankyou" 

"Hmm" 

Jisoo was still enjoying the warmth m she missed from last 3 months. Same with Jennie.

"Jennieya"

"Hmm?"

"Thankyou" 

"Hmm" 

Both ended up smiling like idiots.

Finally when they broke the hug , Jisoo looked into Jennie's eyes so sincerely and said "I missed you"

"Me too" Jennie said with so much sincerity. And smiled   her cheeks rounding.

"Let's heal this first" Jisoo said poking Jennie's bruised cheek gently.

"Yaah! Kim Jisoo" Jennie said pouting.

Jisoo giggled. "Sorry. Where's the medicine?" 

Jennie got up and brought the antiseptic. She started applying it but Jisoo was quick to snatch it away from her. 

"Let me do it" Jisoo said.

Jennie let her apply it but couldn't help her heart flutter when Jisoo tried to talk to her to distract her from the pain. 

This made her reminisce a memory from her past making her nostalgic , how her mother used to do the same thing whenever Jennie used to get hurt.

"M-Mom!! Mom!" A 5 year old Jennie cried in despair.

"Aww!? What happened my child?" Jennie's mother appeared , worried when she heard Jennie crying.

"M-Mom I tripped and it's b-blood" Jennie cried more seeing the blood on her knee. There was a little bruise on her knee and it was causing stinging pain to the little girl.

Jennie's mother rushed to her and lift her up to carry her to the house. And Jennie was quick to hug her mother tight.

"It's okay Jennieya. You are my strong child? Aren't you?" Jennie's mother consoled her by rubbing her back slowly. Jennie nodded still crying.

"It hurts" Jennie said pointing to her knees as her mother made her sit and started applying antiseptic on the wound.

"Jennie, my child , do you know where you kept nini? I can't find it" 

Jennie nodded cutely and a smile made it to her face as soon as her mother mentioned her cute plush toy. And in a few minutes she completely forgot about the pain and her injured knee.

"Yess! I hid it in Dad's cubord so that you couldn't find it" Jennie said thinking furiously and then giggling cutely , her baby teeths showing her gummy smile.

"Aww? Whyy did you hide it from me?" Jennie's mother made a sad expression but continued talking to her as to keep the girl distracted and continued the dressing on the wound.

"Because you said , you will wash it. And Nini hates to bath!" Jennie said with a pout.

"But one should take a bath to be clean" Jennie's mother stood up as she bandaged Jennie's knee.