6|Together For Years

"Of course, I would like to claim my heirships, why wouldn't I", the sentence was spoken softly but the power and authority weren't absent. "And, yes, I would also like to know as to how I am related to two supposedly extinct lines", he added.

Ragnarok quickly ordered a guard to go and fetch the asked rings. And as it was for Hadrian, it didn't take as long as it would for someone else. 

"Ah, yes, your question, Master Hadrian", he hesitantly began," You see... as Merlin and Morgana were about to die, they willed their magic to roam the world and find a worthy heir. It isn't one that can be passed on. After the death of the Lord or Lady, the magics will be freed again and the cycle will continue".

"That... is surprising but not uncommon with me. These small things are what keep Fate's days interesting. Now, the rings if you will", Hadrian said, amused. The chief goblin gave a sad smile, this wasn't something that was in her hands.

Ragnarok opened a box and there it sat in all it's glory- the Potter Heir's ring. With a gemstone of blood red colour and band of silver, it looked elegant. (Pic attached) Hadrian did not waste any time in hesitating and put on the ring. Nothing happened for a few seconds and then, there was a flash of red. It was official. He was the heir of the Noble and Ancient House of Potter.

Ragnarok was shifty the entire time, until it was the turn for the claiming of the heirship for the Most Noble and Most Genteel House of Emrys. 

The glinting aquamarine looked just a bit evil in the light. The band's design might be ancient but the intricate patterns hadn't withered or faded even in the slightest. When it was slipped onto his finger, it gave an instantaneous flash of blue and his memories of his certain skills like wandless magic and swordsmanship flashed across his mind.

The ring of Le Fays was a bit neutral in it's wearer's gender, like the Potters'. It's amethyst shimmered beautifully in the sunlight entering from the window. The way the band shone, Hadrian suspected it was that of intentionally faded gold. (A/N: Idk how that's possible but deal with it :P)

The ring had a similar reaction to that of Emrys's but the flash was a violent shade of violet and the memories were of archery and him gaining control of his slippery wet powers.

He nodded and finally strode out of there with his new endless pouch filled with coins. He was going to spill for himself just a bit.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hadrian confidently strode in the famously expensive Twilfitt's & Tatting's Robes' Store. He wasn't going to go to Madame Malkins. He knew that his famous and 'talented' brother was coming today as well. He did not want to be caught up in it.

A young man, in his mid twenties, approached him and enquired as to what he was doing there alone. "I don't need help to do something as minor as purchasing my supplies. Besides, I don't think it's any of your business as long as I pay you your money", he sharply replied.

 He, never, raised his voice, just put in the right amount of bite to make someone nervous.

When he was being measured, a certain blonde boy bumped into his back. He turned around to see a young, seven year old Draco Malfoy looking scared and nervous. He was rubbing his head- which he must have bumped on Hadrian's back.