22|Mess of a Dragon

A/N: OMG!! 1K+ votes!!!30K+ views!!!  Am I dreaming??!! Thank you soo much <33

*****TW- self harm*****

"Nunca! I won't go to a pig disease school", Artemisia cried out in horror.

"Helga Hufflepuff was drunk when she named it. The other three didn't have the heart to say no", Hadrian shrugged off-handedly.

"And you just happen to know that. Right, I believe you", Artemisia replied sarcastically smiling like she thought him an idiot.

"Artemisia, you need to tone down the sassiness a little bit. I will not have you getting in trouble because you couldn't control your tongue", Hadrian warned sharply. He wanted to pull his hair out because of how stubborn she was.

"Hullo Hades! How's the break going? Successful teaching your younger sister", Cedric swaggered in, smirking.

"Diggory, you're a piece of shit, you know that", Hadrian smacked the back of his head lightly. He would have made a nice and smart comment if it had been Ethan or someone else but Cedric was just different.

Maybe it was because Cedric had been the so-called 'spare'. He had been in the graveyard that day. Harry had tried to talk to talk to his soul through the Resurrection stone but the soul hadn't answered. Souls could do that. It was unusual because they answered as it was too boring in the Afterlife.

"Another important topic that we need to discuss- you will be going as Artemisia Peverell, not Potter", Hadrian ignored his usual tumultuous thoughts. Sometimes, it got too loud and suffocating in his brain.

"But I want to show them that I'm better. That I'm not what they thought me to be", she protested stubbornly.

"So, you want to be known as the Boy-who-lived's mysterious twin, or something? If you want that, go right ahead", Hadrian gestured to the door.

"Hey kiddo, listen to him. He knows how that is. He had to live through that until he established his own self. Besides, you won't have any expectations set by this guy in front of the Professors", Cedric pointed towards Hadrian conspiratorially.

"Don't 'kiddo' me. I could kick your ass without even moving a strand of my hair", Artemisia flipped her choppy hair like it was a unicorn's mane, and put her nose in air.

"She's got an attitude, your little firecracker", Cedric said to Hadrian, insult directed at Artemisia.

"Okay, that's it. Shut up- both of you", Hadrian emphasized when they opened their mouths to defend themselves.

Cedric only harrumphed while Artemisia stuck her tongue out at him. It couldn't go back in.

"I already told you to quit trying to sass me. Do that with this idiot or the guy that came with me to get you- or even his brother. But teachers- except Snape if you're not a Slytherin- and I are off limits", Hadrian smiled while twirling his wand.

"Yes", she said, trying to catch her breath when he lifted the hex.

"Yes, what? You will address me as brother or Hadrian", he narrowed his eyes sharply.

"Yes, Hadrian", she intoned through clenched teeth.

Hadrian knew that he was behaving like a shitty brother but he couldn't allow weaknesses and attachments. Fate must have had plans when she made him the heir to the Emrys and LeFay estates. Besides, there was still the Light and Dark war going on, and he was going to be on the frontlines.

"What should we do about your 'parents'? I don't suppose you want the world to know", Cedric asked hesitantly.

"We have a solution, as you know. We just need to get the paperwork done. After that, I'll send McGonagall a letter telling her that I met an eleven year old Peverell girl. She'll take it from there for me", Hadrian explained in one go.