25| Under The Trapdoor

A/N: For @Gay_Queer !! You motivated me to finish this chapter <33

"Brat, come with me. We're going to the third floor corridor", Hadrian pulled Alexander away from the Gryffindors.

Ronald and Hermione had noticed Alexander's disappearance and were looking for him. They seemed oddly unconcerned; with the way they simply frowned a bit and went inside the common room.

Alexander yelped and tried to break free from his grasp. It was an unsuccessful attempt. They both knew that it would end up that way but Alexander didn't stop trying. Hadrian covered his mouth and hushed him.

"Why are we even going there", Alexander asked, reluctantly moving behind him.

"We're going to introduce you to the Dark Lord and let him make a choice again. Let's see whether he remembers that night", Hadrian simply stated, a twisted smile accompanying his words.

Alexander's eyes widened and he whimpered. With one look, Hadrian dared him to complain. The way up passed in relative silence, except for the shuffling of Alexander's feet. They didn't meet anyone until they reached the staircase up to the third floor. Peeves was bobbing halfway up, loosening the carpet so that people would trip.

"Oooooh! Ickle wickle Snake Prince and his ickle brother. Now I'm sure Filch would love to know about this, but I don't mind a deal", Peeves wiggled his eyebrows and cackled.

"Do me a favour and shut up Peeves. The fact that I'm tolerating you is enough of a deal. Fuck off now", Hadrian scowled at him and Peeves actually went away, albeit cackling.

A few seconds later, they were there, outside the third-floor corridor – and the door was already ajar.

"Snape's already in there! You need to stop him", Alexander said hastily.

Hadrian looked at Alexander and warned, "Now if you want to run, scram, because after this I won't let you".

"D- don't worry I am braver than you know", Alexander said with a meek smile.

As the door creaked, low rumbling growls met their ears. All three of the dogs noses sniffed madly in their direction, even though it couldn't see them.

"What is that at his feet", Alexander whispered.

"Are you blind, brat? That's a harp and whoever came in, left it there", Hadrian scoffed at him.

Then, turning to the Cerberus he commanded, "Cerberus! You will allow me and this boy to go through", and lifted his dark, bejeweled wand.

Alex gaped at him, eyes wide. Did he think that Fluffy would let him through, just like that?! What was even more astonishing, was that Fluffy actually sat down at a steady pace and removed his paw from the trapdoor.

"Brat, shut your mouth and come with me", Hadrian barked out and jumped down.

"Hadrian! Are you still alive? Do I get to be an only child", Alex lean near the mouth of the trapdoor and called out.

"Your wish won't get fulfilled just yet brat, get down here", Hadrian's emotionless quiet voice resounded.

Alex took a deep breath and braced himself. Then he gritted his teeth and jump down, screaming. He blinked. There was something soft underneath him. Surely, it wasn't Hadrian's doing?

The 'something' suddenly moved and he screamed. There were huge vines around him and they were trying to choke him.

"Stop screeching like a banshee and put your first year knowledge to use. Let your body loose, brat", Hadrian scowled at him, upside down.