7|The Place Where It All Began

A/N: GUYS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 750+ READS AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. You can decide whether the title refers to the express or Hogwarts ;)

He took a deep breath and abruptly stood up. He twirled his newly bought wand as his father approached him. "It's time to leave", his father stiffly said.

He nodded and stepped towards the entrance, where the Floo was. His mother and brother were waiting for him. He nodded to both of them and stepped forward. "Platform 9 3/4 quarters", resounded in the room as he disappeared in the fire.

"Draco, you may go after your father", Narcissa said, softly. Draco nodded, excitedly.

The Malfoys stepped out of the Floo and people unconsciously moved away to give them a wider berth.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hadrian absently fingered his wand as he rechecked his stuff, before flooing to King's Cross Station. His wand was black due to it's main wood- ebony, with streaks of dark and light brown merging with red. The handle had raised designs and carving of snakes with eerily similar heterochromia as Hadrian's. Jades and Diamonds.

Hadrian only called out softly for his location. Not many people could do it for if it was interpreted wrong, they could come out at a random place.

He landed gracefully, though almost none was there to see it, it was a force of habit. He didn't need a large audience, what he did need was a large enough and comfortable compartment. He saw the few families that were there having long and tearful goodbyes. Some small part of him ached for that sort of love but it was just that- a small buried part.

He boarded the train and took a decent compartment in the back. Locking it with several charms that only allowed someone with his explicit permission to come in, he settled down. He looked out of the window and noticed more families arriving. A flurry of white caught his eye and he saw Draco, looking longingly at the Hogwarts Express. 

Ethan seemed to have said something that offended Draco who flushed and retorted something equally vicious, if his smirk was anything to go by. Chuckling, he took out his new advanced Greek book, that he had almost finished. Did I say he bought it a day back? He did.

A knock sounded on the door and he groaned a little, before straightening and saying in an even voice,"Come in".

The door slid open and a mop of blonde hair peeked in, followed by... Malfoy. "Ah, hello there", he sneered.

"I assumed you would have barely made it on time, supposing who you are related to. And well, I don't suppose the likes of you would be worthy enough to sit with me. Leave", Malfoy says.

Hadrian looked at Malfoy through his lashes, bored. He was just returning back to his book, leaving Malfoy to rant- when he stated that Hadrian Renee Mortem Potter wasn't worthy to sit with him. He clenched his teeth but Malfoy couldn't see it, it was hidden behind his book.

"Malfoy, If you don't have anything to say about me, rather than James, Lily and the boy-who-won't-die, leave. I have to complete this book before the train reaches Hogwarts", he drawled out, bored, as he didn't even look up from his book.

"And for the record, I charmed the compartment to only open up if I say so", he looked up and smirked at the blonde's narrow eyes.

Malfoy did something unexpected. He threw his head back and laughed. "You are interesting. Definitely Slytherin material", Malfoy said, still chuckling.