4: Reunited

Requested by: Its-a-meee
Ship: S2!ModernUniversityAU!Flowerhusbands
Word Count: 454

I used a prompt for this oneee, this is my 4th try idk why its so hard for me 😭

As someone who never had much free time, Jimmy didn't think he would be attending any parties

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As someone who never had much free time, Jimmy didn't think he would be attending any parties. The blonde didn't find much enjoyment in them, they were noisy and frankly boring to him. He would rather be inside trying to plan his next move into the world spotlight.

But instead he let his below-average ginger friend drag him here, where the music is louder than anything he could've imagined. "I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING!" He yelled for Fwhip, who had disappeared into the crowd. It didn't help that the shorter was notorious for sneaking in and out of places.

The blonde was trying to make out any sight of his friend through the colourful blinding lights and tens of students getting wasted around him. Jimmy tried trudging through the crowd to a wall, but that proved to be impossible. So he was stuck in this mess... alone.

"JIMMY?!" He heard someone yell, he couldn't really make out the voice of the person. Who was it? The blonde looked around for who it was, "IT'S ME! KATHERINE!" Jimmy finally noticed the female. What surprised him was her clothing choice, it was all black. He was so used to seeing her in bright pink, it felt weird seeing her like that.

But he was grateful to know someone at this party because Fwhip didn't seem like he was coming back soon. Beside Katherine was someone Jimmy recognized, someone he knew since the first day of highschool....

"Oh! It's Mr. Boytoy!" Scott exclaimed midst the loud blaring music, somehow Jimmy could tell what he said although he could barely hear anything. "You know him?!" Katherine asked excitedly, the cyanette nodded. Jimmy didn't know they attended the same college.

He thought Scott had gone to a place with a stronger arts program, but maybe Emerald University is enough for the guy's crazy shenanigans. "Yeah! We— I used to volunteer with him!" Scott lied, Jimmy knew it wasn't true but he didn't correct it.

Katherine was about to respond, however someone had grabbed her arm. Her best friend, Shubble. "Oh— wait, bye guys! We're gonna go cheap alcohol tasting!" She smiled before being dragged away by the chocolate brunette. Scott looked to Jimmy, who was awaiting his next sentence; "Babe, I f*cking missed you!"

The blonde was half deaf, but he did sink into the hug Scott had initiated. "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE A NEW BOYFRIEND— YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T!" Scott spoke loudly as they were in an embrace, "I don't, don't worry..." Jimmy thought a bit about his blind date Tango, but they weren't dating so he technically wasn't lying.

"Good..."

ESMP Oneshots || Requests CLOSEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें