Chapter 17

Chapter 17

----

Bo's Point Of View

---

Louis grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards Zayn's room. He tried opening the door but it was locked. He pounded on it until Zayn opened the door.

"We need to take Bo to the hospital!"

"Dude, chill, she looks fine." His eyes were bloodshot, he was obviously smoking.

"Don't even! You're smoking illegal substances inside my house! I can get fucking arrested! I don't even remember the last time I came home and you were sober." He was obviously frustrated.

"Well remember when you had a life and stopped making bitchy comments about mine?" I gasped.

Oh no he didn't.

"I want you and your dope smoking ass out of here by when I come back from the hospital, go stay at your drug dealer NB's House." He said this calmly and walked out with me closely behind.

When we got to the hospital he started talking to some nurse about my problem. Now that I think of it, its not really a big deal, so what I don't remember my math teacher, isn't that a blessing? Why would I want to remember my stupid math teacher. They bring me pain trying to add and subtract letters. Speaking of that someone should tell the people that invented math that letters and numbers don't go together. Wait what was I talking about? Oh well.

I blinked and realized there was a flashlight in my face. I yelled and pulled away. I was now in a hospital room sitting on the bed. The lady that I presume was a doctor just hummed and nodded.

"Let's step outside Mr Tomlinson." I rolled my eyes. She is going to have to repeat it to me anyways so she should just rip the bandage off all at once. Haha get it cause I'm in a hospital...no? Okay. I tried to kick my shoes off but when I looked down I was in a hospital gown without shoes. Fuck, should I say something? Nah, they will call me crazy and I'll get locked up.

"Mrs. Tyler, can you answer some questions for me?"

"Sure."

"Have you abused any drugs, alcohol? Been in any traumatic accidents? Gone days without eating?"

"No,no,no,and HELL NO! Wait speaking of food, can I get some? Like I'm craving some Mac n cheese. Oh I remember once Kim and I went to Chuck E. Cheese and I ate Mac n cheese. Oh and on my way out this guy saw my Sleeping with Sirens Shirt and started singing and I was confused then when he was done he said SWS was a cool band. Oh! Speaking of SWS they are gonna be in town, can I go Lou? Please Lou? " Louis just sighed and the doctor wrote down some notes on her clipboard.

Then the door opened and a nurse peaked in, "Hello, Mrs. Pierce Tyler is here." Then that woman walked in..

"Sweetheart!"

"Mother.." I muttered.

-
Kim's POV
-
As I left 7th period I kept having a bad feeling. I was wondering where Bo was today she doesn't really skip without her friends. I called Louis on my way to my locker.

"Hello?"

"Lou? What's with Bo?"

I heard a sniffle. "She's at the hospital, look I have to go I'll tell you later." I nearly dropped my phone. "Shit!" I ran to my locker and quickly got my stuff. Tears formed in my eyes, but I had to stay calm, she could be fine. She probably is.

As I ran out of school I bumped into Mr styles. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He had dark eyes, I feel like I should have asked him the same questions.

"Its Bo, she's in the hospital, I'm on my way there now."

His eyes nearly bulged out his head. "Do you have a car? I can drive you?"

"Yeah sure thanks." I bit my lip and followed him.

-
-
Hey guys!

Sorry for taking a while but eh? Kims pov! Lol anyways its a double update so yay!

I may have seen zayns tweet...

#TeamLouis or #TeamZayn

God it feels like twilight all over.

Kay bye babes!