Chapter 9

Chapter 9
---
Bo's Point Of View
----

I watched as Mr.Styles was flirting with Milly the annoying bimbo as I glared at him. Every few seconds he'd glance up and smirk when he'd catch me staring.

I was getting fed up with his annoying face, well not much because he's cute but just enough.

"Okay class partner up." Mr styles told the class backing away from Molly.

Zayn wasn't here today he ditched to hang out with Perrie I think they're getting back together and I must admit I'm kinda jealous but not in a 'I love him he's mine' kinda way but in a 'I miss my friend' kinda way. I wish he was here today now that we have to do partners and I need help in algebra and he knows what he's doing.

The class room starts to move around and people pair up and I feel like I'm the only one alone.

Suddenly the seat next to me gets occupied and I turn my head to see who sat by me and I see Marcel's brother Edward.

It's been a week since I met Marcel and we've hung out and he introduced me to Edward and we all have gotten kinda close. We'd hang out at my house since I don't want to risk Harry visiting them at their place.

I ended up telling Kim about mr styles asking me to go play soccer and she said that counted as nothing and that I need to keep at it until I at least get a kiss but that's not happening so I'm just quitting.

"Hey Ed." I smile.

"Hey Bo." he leans over and hugs me as we always do when we greet each other.

"Wheres Zayn?" he asks.

"He ditched to be with his girlfriend." I shrugged.

"Ah I see." He starts to play with his shark bites and I find myself attracted to that.

"Hey, where'd you get your piercings done?" I ask him.

"At this tattoo shop on Heplem street, the same place I got my tattoos." he winked.

"You should take me Ive been wanting to get snake bites." I tell him.

"We could go today, after school I've been meaning to get a new tattoo, you should get one as well, on the house."

"I'm not sure, tattoos are permanent." I reminded him.

"What really?! I thought they washed off!!" he fake gasped.

"Whatever ill think about the tattoo but for sure the snake bites."

"Great." he smiles.

"Ms Tyler please stop being so loud." Mr. styles calls out making the class chuckle.

"He's a dick." I mumble.

Edward only chuckles and shakes his head.

We start to do out algebra worksheet and Edward helps me with the graphing and calculating the slope and shit an I actually get it.

Half way through the sheet a shy girl comes up to me.

"Erm hi I'm Lucy I'm Marcel's friend." she blushed looking down.

"Hi." I smile.

"Could you give him this calculator he left it at the library when we were studying." she smiled.

"Sure." she nods and walks off her high ponytail swaying side to side.

"That's the girl mars likes." Ed told me.

"Omg really, they'd make a cute couple." she has a high ponytail wit big glasses like marcel and she wears a skirt with a button up shirt and a vest with knee socks and black shoes.

They would make an amazing couple they both seem nerdy in a good way.

"Specially cause she likes him back."

"Lets get them together." I squeal.

"Totally." he grinns.

----

"I can't believe you actually did it." Edward shook his head grinning as we walked out of the tattoo parlor.

"Well believe it."

I actually had the guts to get a tattoo and I actually like it, the boys are going to flip when they see it. The snake bites were awesome I've always wanted them and now I have them.

"Oh I do," he chuckles "and I like it a lot."

---

"I should go home now." I told Ed as we walked back to his car after the movies.

"Or..... you could sleep over ya know?"

"We have school tomorrow though." I told him.

"So."

"Erm, okay sure."

"Awesome." We drove back to his and Marcel's apartment.

--
To: Louis,

Hey loubear, I'm sleeping over at a friends house Kay, ill see ya tomorrow after school :) ~Bo
--

"We're here." Ed grinned as we pulled up his drive way.

We walked in and raced to his room and jumped onto his bed laughing because we kept tripping each other.

"I think you messed up my ankle." I told him once we calmed down.

"Here I'll massage it, I've been told I have magic fingers." he winked.

"Eww, I don't need to know that." I grimaced.

"Oh my god I didn't mean it like that I swear." he laughed.

"Sure." I teased.

"Here let me see it." I nodded and let him inspect my ankle.

He took my shoes off and felt around pressing random spots on my right ankle making sure nothing was bruised.

He looked up from my ankle with his beautiful green eyes and his long lashes. His dimples getting bigger as his big pink plump lips started moving. His lips turned into a grin as he chuckled bringing me out of my trance.

"Did you say something?" I asked.

"I said your ankle seems fine. Did you enjoy the view?" he winked.

Yes. I thought to myself.

"I'm enjoying my view too."

Wait did I say that aloud?

"Yes, yes you did babe."

A blush crept onto my cheeks.

"Sorry I didn't mean to speak aloud."

He didn't say anything he just crawled up next to me and cupped my face starring deeply into my eyes. His thumb caressed my face as his tongue swiped over his bottom lip.

I bit my lip in anticipation as I watched this gorgeous boy covered in tattoos stare at me intensely.

His thumb ran over my bitten lip."Don't." He whispered.

I released my lip and before i could say something his lips were placed on mine making my eyes close shut.
.
.
.

"Hey Ed I decided to stop by-BO!!!" we both pulled apart from our amazing kiss and faced the person who walked in on us.

"Oh hey Harry." Ed said getting off of me which he had done during our make out session.

"Err hi Mr.Styles." I greeted awkwardly looking at the floor.

---------------------------------------------