Chapter 23

Chapter 23

--
Bo's POV

--

"Why didn't you tell me all this before?!" She smacked my arm.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to keep it for myself."

"So, are you going to forgive him?" She asks.

"Honestly, I don't think so. I mean I forgave him at the hospital but, that was without knowing how much he broke my heart." I started playing with my hands.

"I honestly think he has toyed with your emotions too much. I mean he kissed you then said it was a mistake, he tries to make you jealous with milly, then you see him making out with a slut, then he apologizes, then you apologize and he basically tells you to fuck off then apologizes again, I think I sense a pattern. "

"Yeah, you're right. I should just cut it off completely."

"Yeah, I mean your dating Liam now!" I chuckle and nod my head.

Once the bell rang we hugged and walked back into school. I saw Liam on my way and he offered to walk us to class. Kim patted my back before walking into his classroom.

"I'll see you later, alright?" I nodded and he pecked my lips before walking away. I smiled and turned to walk into class. I was met with Harry's eyes glarring at me. I looked down and took my seat by Zayn. Awkward.

"Um, so are you okay now?" Zayn asked.

"Just peachy." I sigh looking over at him.

"Right. Well I'm glad your better." He smiled.

"Thanks." I looked away.

Harry started passing out papers and he slammed mine onto the desk with an F and a note saying to meet him after class.

I sighed and looked over at Kim. She gave me a sympathetic look.

I shook my head and tried to block out his voice during the lesson. Soon the bell rang and the moment I have been dreading arrived.

Once the class room was empty he closed the door and motioned for me to sit in front of him.

I walked to the front desk and sat on it.

"So, I thought we had worked things out at the hospital." I avoided his gaze. "Bo look at me."

I looked up and gulped. "I um, got my memory back. I remember that day at your apartment. " I sighed looking down.

"Oh."

"Look I am truly sorry, but I don't forgive you." I looked him in the eye and he looked hurt. "Look, I really did love you, but you have broken my heart way too many times."

"Please, you can't do this to me, I love you so much." He pressed his forehead against mine.

I closed my eyes and inhailed sharply. His lips hovered over mine, I could feel them slightly brush mine. "I- I can't. " I pulled away. "I have a boyfriend now."

He walked a way from me. "I see."

"Look, Mr.Styles," he winced physically. " I have to go, its better if you are just my teacher from now on." I walked out after that and took a deep breath.

I have to move on. I am in highschool, I need to have fun, not worry about him. I shook my head and walked out.

The next day Mr.styles wasn't in school, Louis was our sub and informed us that he had taken another teaching position in a different school. I wasn't expecting that but I knew I needed to move on. Soon after that day senior year was officially over and it was time to graduate. Kim gave the Valedictorian speech and we were all very proud. For a summer trip we all went camping on a beach and took a road trip. It was a last goodbye since we were going to different colleges. Kim and I both got accepted into UCLA and plan on being roommates and inseparable. As for Harry, I never saw him since he left. I moved on and Liam and I told our friends we weren't ever dating. After our road trip we all hung out until fall started and we headed for college.

-
-

Hey guys!

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER!!! SO DONT STOP READING!!! lol anyways the book is almost done and no I am not writing a continuation, sorry but it will probably suck!

Kay, bye babes!!!