Harry's Ending

A/N: Hey guys, so I decided to write an ending for those of you who asked and messaged me. If you wanted Bo to end up with Harry, read this chapter, if you rooted for Zayn read the next chapter.

-
Bo's POV
-

"Babe, hurry up! We are going to be late!" I shouted, as I rushed to pull up my boots.

"I'm sorry! I can't find the keys!" Harry shouted back from upstairs.

"Did you check the key hanger?" I shouted back.

"Yes i- oh, you were right!" He shouted and I chuckled. My husband always forgets to check the most obvious of places.

A cry broke me out of my thoughts.

"You got her?" Harry asked descending the stairs.

"Yeah, I got her." I stood up pecking his lips before walking towards the play room. "Can you put the seat into the van? I'll meet you outside." He nodded and walked into the garage.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked crouching down infront of her.

"Skylar threw up on my favorite teddy bear." She sobbed.

I pulled Claire into my arms, "It's alright baby, I can throw it in the wash. It'll be clean by the time we get back." She nodded and hugged me tighter.

I smiled and picked up Owen, her teddy, and threw it in the washer. I walked back into the play room and put Claire down.

"Alright, daddy is in the garage getting the car ready, why don't you hop on and I'll be there soon." She nodded grabbing her tiny purse and stopping at the door. "Thank you mommy." I smiled and she walked out.

I shook my head and went for Skylar. "Hi honey." I cooed tickling her tiny feet.

She giggled and I grinned. I picked up the car seat and grabbed the baby bag. I walked out and turned off all the lights on my way to the garage.

"Here you go babe, you're better at putting her in." Haz laughed as he took Sky from me.

"Hi baby, aren't you a cutie. Just like mommy." He looked up and winked. I rolled my eyes and got into the van.

I looked through the mirror to look at Claire. "You have your book?" I asked. She nodded eagerly and looked back down to keep reading.

"Alright sweetheart, all set." Harry climbed into the van.

"You're amazing." I leaned over and kissed him.

"Eww!" Claire laughed.

"I hope you say that to boys when you're a teenager." Harry mumbled.

I laughed and we took off.

In case you are wondering where we are going, I'll tell you. Luke and Kim have a little girl and she's having a birthday party.

When we got there Claire ran towards the back yard and hugged her best friend Jessie. Jessie was Kim's daughter. Harry took skylar from the back seat and we walked in hand in hand.

He was adorable to say the least. I still feel kind of awkward thinking back to him actually being my teacher. I mean that doesn't stop us in the bedr-

"Bo!" Kim yelled pulling me into a hug.

"Kim!" I hugged her back.

"Where's Luke?" I asked.

"He's setting up the cake." She smiled.

"Did you ever think we'd be married with kids?" I asked with a content sigh.

"Nope. " she smiled. "This is amazing. I couldn't ask for more. "

"Me too." I smile looking at Harry with the kids. The smile on his face is enough to make my heart melt.

--
Hey guys. Short but sweet. Some of you wanted an ending so I gave you an idea of how their life was.

ZAYNS ENDING IS NEXT!

Kay,bye babes!!!