Chapter 2

Chapter 2
---
Bo's Point Of View
----
(A/N: whatever I say about sophia in this book I don't really believe, I actually like her.)

——

You have got to be kidding me!!!

Out of all the people in the class who could sit in front of me it had to be Liam and Sophia. Well I didn't mind Liam being there but sophia?! I mentally groaned.

I look over and see a smirking zayn.

"Bitch." I hit him upside his head.

"Oww, I didn't tell them to sit there." he whispers.

"Every time they do something cute and cuddly I'll pinch you." I glare at him.

"Okay, okay." He chuckled.

"Class is about to start." I mumbled.

He leans over and pecks my cheek. "A kiss for good luck." He winks and starts to do his work.

"Flirt." I mutter opening my Eco book.

-/-/-/-/
Lunch!
-/-/-/-/

"Come on bo." Zayn placed a hand on my lower waist leading me to our lunch spot from last year.

We ate at the back of the school which was normally empty because everyone liked to eat in the quad. There was a big tree in the field with a table right next to it, me, Zayn, Kim and Luke sit there during lunch.

"So Love , Tell me again why don't you like sophia?" Zayn asked.

"Because she's dating Liam and well, Liam deserves better."

"Someone like you?" He teased.

"Shut up, What class do you have next?" I asked him.

"P.E." He grinned.

"Me too, I'm glad."

We reached the table and stepped on the seat and sat on the table top.

"Boo!" I heard from behind me.

I jumped onto zayn seeing Kim and Luke jump out of nowhere.

"You gave me a fucking heart attack woman!" I yelled clutching my chest.

Kim and Luke just laughed their asses off.

"Move your very nice ass Bo Tyler!" Kim pushed me to give them some space.

I stood up and Zayn pulled me in between his legs wrapping his arms around me.

Luke did the same with Kim.

"We've had some good memories on this table haven't we?" Kim asked.

"Yea."I answered.

"I was talking to Luke." she winked making me gag.

"Eww." I grimaced.

"Like we haven't?" Zayn asked.

"Oh shut up." I smacked his arm.

You see, me and Zayn are the closest anyone can be to another human. We know everything about each other, he even knows my darkest secrets . We can change in front of each other without feeling awkward. One day we decided that we should just have sex so we could have experience for when the real thing happened and we did, but its not awkward between us or anything we're still as close as ever. I knew him since his mom met mine when we were 4 and he had just moved here and we have been inseparable ever since.

He just chuckled and shook his head.

"I like the way your ass looks in those jeans." Kim tells me. "Where'd you buy them?"