Chapter 20

Chapter 20

--
Bo's Point Of View

--

"Who is this man?!" Fucking mother.

We pulled away and Harry's back was facing my mother. "Show your face!" She yelled.

Harry didn't dare turn around.

"Mother, this is a friend of mine. "

"Friend? He was kissing you!" She shouted.

I was frustrated. "Why do you even care? You are not my mother!"
She looked taken aback. "Maybe I should go then."

"Yes, you should. " she nodded and walked away.

I heard harry sigh. "That was too close. "

"I'm sorry about her." I mumbled.

"So, you and your mom aren't close?" He asked.

"She's not my mom." I grit my teeth. "And no, we don't." He tilted his head confused.

"She kicked me out a couple years back. She was a fucking drug addict. I came home drunk one night and she flipped shit and kicked me out. Told me I was a embarrassment and she wished I died instead of my dad. There is more to the story but I don't want to get into it right now. "

He caressed my face. "I'm sorry you went through that."

"It's okay," I smile. " because if I hadn't, I never would have met louis."

"So you and him are close?" He asked.

"He's like my second dad." I chuckled. "He reminds me so much of my dad, they have the same eyes and their personalities are exactly the same."

"Wow. "

"Yeah, he's my family, Zayn is too but right now we aren't in a good place. He said some stuff to Louis that surprised us and yeah."

"I'm sure you will all figure it out." He smiled.

Louis and Kim walked in and saw us talking. "Um Styles what are you doing here?" Louis asked.

"Oh Louis hello, I gave Kim a ride and figured I may as well come and wish Bo a great recovery. "

"Alright. " Lou nodded.

"Well I'm off, hope to see you soon." I nodded and waved goodbye.

As he exited Kim gave me my food which I devoured.

"So Styles was here." Louis said.

"Yeah. " I nodded.

"Do you remember him?" He asked.

"A tad." I shrugged. "I remember in my sleep."

He nodded and we all eventually started chatting. "Where did your mom go?" Louis asked.

"I told her to leave. "

Their eyes bulged out. "What?"

"I don't want her here. She wasn't there for me for a long time. I don't need her now." I spoke in a monotone voice.

-
-
Hey guys!

So sorry for the late update! I have been prettybusy with school and a bunch of stuff really. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was a filler but oops? Best i can do right now.

Kay, bye babes!!!