Teaser

Just a little something something for those of you waiting!!
Teaser ;)
-
Bo's POV
-

"Mrs. Tyler?"

"Yes." I stand up.

"Follow me." I nod and make my way towards her, she starts walking and I follow her into a room in the back.

"Change, Take a seat and the doctor will be with you shortly."

I nod and she walks out. I try to get comfortable in the seat after changing, but I really just can't.

"Mrs.Tyler?" The doctor finally walks in.

"Yes."

"How are you feeling today?" She asks as she washes her hands.

"Nervous." I chuckle.

She chuckles. "That's to be expected," she looks around, "is the father joining us?"

"No."

She looks at my sadly but proceeds.

"Alright so first we are going to do an ultrasound, then we will begin testing." I nod.

The doctor spreads the jelly on my stomach explaining that it's so it can prevent friction. After a while I hear a beat and I gasp. "Is that?"

"That's your baby." She smiles at me.

"Wow I-" That's my baby.

"So, its to early to determine the sex, but from what I can see everything seems good and normal. I still have to further examine the images but I'll let you know."

"Great." I grin.

"Alright, let me just clean you off and we will continue with the test."

I nod and let her do her thing.

I'm gonna be a momma! Wow. I mean I've known for a while but, hearing that heartbeat, it's made everything more real.

I just, I wish he was here.

Heyo, sorry for the postponement on this sequel, but here's a little taste of when it's going to be set. Hope you enjoy this teaser as I workout the kinks in the book.