Chapter 12

Chapter 12
---
Bo's Point Of View
----

I walk out into the hall and jog to my first class before being late. I walk in and take my seat next to zayn.

"Long time no see." he grins.

"Hey zaynie." I lean over and peck his cheek.

"How was - What The Fuck is That?!" he points at my chest.

"Ummm...." I trail off.

"Umm what?!" he growls.

"Okay so I might have gotten a tattoo.... And lip piercings..."

"What the hell is wrong with you? tattoos are permanent!!" he whisper yells.

"Yea I've noticed!" I snap back lifting his arm.

"Well what does it say?" he tries to calm down.

"My full name in Arabic." I smile.

He sighs. "Its fine, but wait till Louis finds out." he smirks.

"Louis won't find out." I roll my eyes.

"I won't find out what?" I jump out of my seat and land on my ass.

Zayn and Louis snicker as I glare at the two shitheads.

"What are you doing here louis?" I groan standing up and dusting off my ass before taking a seat at my chair.

"Substitute duh?" he rolls his eyes and goes to the front of the classroom as the bell rang.

"Hello peasants I'm your new sub I've been told to say your teacher is sick but come on we all know she's just hungover and probably tired of whoring around." the class bursts out laughing and he silences them.

"I only have one rule that you must follow. Don't touch my fucking shit. Okay continue." I chuckle and the class just talks with their friends and stuff.

"Typical louis." I snicker.

"Ms. Tyler can you come up for a second?" Louis says.

I nodd as the class goes 'oooohh'.

I walk forward and sit on his desk.

"Yes mr. Tomlinson?" I say innocently and batt my eyelashes.

"What is that on your lip?" He asks.

My smirk instantly drops. "Oh It's new, you like?"  I ask nervously.

"Bo..."

"I'm sorry I just I really wanted it." I pout.

"It's fine. I'm not your actual dad."

"Did it hurt?" he cups my cheek and runs his thumb over it.

"N-"

"Am I interrupting something?" I snap my head towards harry standing at the door.

"No." Louis says and walks over to harry.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson filling In for the hoe." He greets harry.

"Oh I'm Harry Styles nice to meet you."

"Bo you can sit back down now." louis says.

"As you say sir." I mock bow down and walk back to my seat adding an extra sway to em.

"What'd he say bout the piercing?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing really." I shrugged.

I moved my attention to harry standing at the door speaking to Louis and-

"Bo come here please." louis says. "Bring your stuff."

I furrow my eye brows and stand up gathering my stuff and joining them.

"Mr styles says you need to make up a test you failed so you shall go with him."

"Umm okay..." I was nervous I wasn't ready to confront him yet, I thought I had longer time!!!

I followed him to his classroom as he closed the door behind him as we walked in.

"You seem to be getting "friendly" with the new sub." He said in an almost jealous tone.

"Well I do live with him." I said in a duh tone.

"What?! your sleeping with him?!"he growls.

"No you idiot! he's my roommate he's practically my dad that's gross!!" i grimaced.

"Ohh."

"Are we done here?" I asked.

"No. We new to talk about the other night." He look me straight in the eye as he said so.

I can't let him win. I need to act like that kiss was nothing.

"Oh right, sorry about you having to walk in on Edward and I before we you know." I chuckled looking down.

I looked back up and saw hurt clear in his eyes. "I meant about our kiss."

"Oh that! Well that meant nothing right? just a stupid mistake. Never happening again right Mr. styles?" I smiled.

"Right...." he looked away from me and walked towards his desk.

"I'm going to go now. Bye sir." I turned my heal and walked out.

As soon as I did I ran straight towards the bathroom as tears ran down my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Sorry for taking long!!! I've had writer block and I'm really sorry!!!!

Guess the song: ".... you know the words of my songs no Habla ingles our conversations ain't long but you know what is..."

Comment/vote/share!!

Kay, bye babes!!!