Chapter 1

Chapter 1

---

Bo's Point Of View

----

"Oh my gosh have you seen the new algebra 2 teacher?" Is all I've been hearing today.

Today is my first day as a Senior in high school. Yesterday would have been my first day but i had a dentist appointment. So I guess one of the algebra 2 teachers was pregnant and went into labor so they had to replace her until she returns. If she returns.

"We have him in our 6th hour!!" my best friend Kim yelled in my ear.

"I'm going to walk away if you keep screaming that in my ear all day." I glare at her playfully.

"If you were here yesterday you would be doing the same." She smirked.

"No I wouldn't."

"Hey guys!" I hear someone yell and I look and see sophia walking towards us. I roll my eyes and walk away leaving Kim to talk to her.

I don't like her. I don't know why I don't like her but I don't! Oh wait yes I do. She's dating my crush since freshman year......Liam Payne.

I'm still friends with him but that is all i'll ever be, a friend.

As I'm walking I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Guess who?" that unmistakable voice asks.

"Ed Sheeran?" I ask.

"No loser! Its me Niall!" he turns me around so I can see him clearly.

"Oh hey Niall, have you seen ed Sheeran? I swear he was here a second ago." I get on my toes to peek over his shoulder teasingly.

"Haha very funny." he said sarcastically.

"I kidding Nialler! How was ireland?" I asked.

"Amazing! I missed my brother and his wife! specially little theo!! He's getting so big now."

"That's great! I wish I was Irish, or British like Liam but no, I'm stuck without an incredible accent." I sigh dramatically.

He gave my a quick hug before we said our goodbyes and went our own ways.

Suddenly someone jumped infront of me causing me to almost lose my balance.

"Oops." that familiar accent said.

"Hey Liam." I smiled shyly.

"Hey love. I missed you." He brought me into a huge bone crushing hug which I very much enjoyed.

"How was England this summer?" I asked pulling away to see him.

"It was good. I missed my sisters."

"I do too, I was just thinking how-"

"Hey look there's sophia gotta go." he gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek and ran off to his oh so precious girlfriend.

I huffed and started walking towards my first class... Ms. waters.

"Baby!" I was suddenly pulled into a hug and lifted off the floor and being spun around.

"Hey bear!" I chuckled hugging Zayn back.

"i haven't seen you in so long!"

"I saw you thirty minutes ago when we came to school together." I chuckled.

"That's thirty minutes too long!" he exclaimed putting me down.

"Oh shut up." I chuckled.

"Do you wanna walk to class now?" He grinned excitedly.

"Sure? But why are you so happy?" I asked suspiciously. "You've never been excited for class."

"Oh, but Im going to love economy class, I can just tell." He smirked.

I eyed him suspiciously as we walked to class with his arm around my waist.

Once inside the room I noticed why he liked this classroom.

The teacher was a totally beautiful blonde bimbo.

I smacked Zayn upside his head. "You pervert."

"I'm not. She's not why I like this class." he chuckled.

"Then why?"

"You'll see." He winked.

"Okay?" I eyed him as we both took our seats at the back of the classroom.

"You sit there." he pointed to the chair right next to his.

"Thanks." I sat down and a few seconds later two people sat down in the desk right in front of us.

They turned around and smiled at us.

You have got to be kidding me!!!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Hey guys!!!

Just started this story so thank you!