Chapter 3

Chapter 3

---

Bo's Point Of View

----

"So how was school?" Louis my other roommate asks as we watch tv on the couch.

"It was okay, a bit boring is all." I shrugged.

"Ya know, I'm officially able to substitute for your school, so when I do I'm gonna spy on you."

"You suck." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"It's really late kiddo, go to bed." he kisses my forehead before I stand up.

"Night Louis." I smile down at him.

"Goodnight." he answers.

I make my way over to Zayn's room and plop down next to him.

"I hate this dare." I groaned. "I don't want to get into trouble or embarrass myself."

"Cheer up babe." he winked.

"Goodnight." I mumbled getting up.

"Goodnight." he came and pecked my cheek.

I walk to my room and strip down before pulling on my pj's.

I put my hair in a ponytail as I turn my alarm on for 6:30 am.

I jump into my bed and pull the covers over my body snuggling up to the pillows.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Next Morning

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I wake up to my alarm blaring next to my ear.

I mutter some profanities and turn it off. I roll out of bed and crawl to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

After my refreshing shower I pull on my undergarments and start to search for an outfit for school. I scan my closet and pull out a simple pair of white skinny jeans and a tank top. I walk over to Zayns room and see him changing. I say a good morning and go to his closet and grab his big warm hoodie since mine were all thin and it looked pretty cold outside since it is fall.

I go back to my room and grab some fluffy socks and pull them on then some uggs over them.

I don't care that its barely the third day of school, I'm dressing lazy because I wanna be warm.

I go and blow dry the rest of my hair then put it into a ponytail. I didn't feel like wearing contacts today so I just used my glasses.

I grabbed my backpack and headed out seeing a sleepy Louis making coffee.

"Morning lou." I hugged him and took a cup of coffee.

"Have fun at school Bo." He kissed my forehead and walked out the apartment with his coffee and left for school.

"Let's go." Zayn said walking out of his room looking fabulous.

"As you wish my queen." I bowed giggling.

"Haha." he mocked.

We both walked out to the car and buckled up before driving to school.

Arriving he parks in the usual parking spot and we say goodbye before departing and walking on our separate ways.

The first person I see is Liam walking alone. I skip up to him and tackle him in a hug.

"Woah." he chuckles wrapping his arms around me.

"HeyLiam." I smiled.

"Hey Bo." he smiled back kissing my cheek.

We detached from the hug but left our arms intwined and kept walking and talking until the bell rang and we walked to our classroom sitting in our seats.

"Hey Zayn?"

"Yea."

"Erm, do you think Liam might like me?" I whispered.

"I don't know, he seems like he's into sophia but you never know." He shrugged.

"Okay." I sighed.

-/-/-/-/-/-/

6th period

-/-/-/-/-/-/

All my classes were boring as usual. Today in algebra we are learning something about fractions but I couldn't care less. I was just doodling in my binder. Random things and words.

"Ms. Tyler?" I heard and my head snapped up.

"Huh?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Are you paying attention?" he asked.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

"And why not?" he asked.

"Cause your class is boring." I groaned tiredly.

The class went 'ooohh'

"Oh really? well why don't you stay after class and see if its more interesting then." He frowned.

"Sure, I mean I ain't got nothing better to do." I shrugged carelessly.

"Alright, Now as for the rest of the class start to work on problems 1-25 odds on page 28."

I looked over at Zayn and he just smirked shaking his head.

I put my head down counting the raindrops i heard from the window until the bell rang. Im so damn tired.

Once everyone left the classroom it was jut me and mr.styles.

"So Bo why weren't you paying attention in class?" he asked Sitting next to me.

"Honestly, I wasn't paying attention in any class, I was just tired." I yawned.

"Being tired is not an excuse."

I just hummed in response.

"Alight you can go, but you need yo pay attention in class or you will fail."

"Okay bye MrStyles. "I said walking out to zayn's car In the rain, which is no longer there.

"Dammit." I check my phone and see a text from Zayn.

'Sorry Bo, perrie called me crying saying she felt sick so I had to go pick her up, can you catch a ride with someone else?-zayn'

'Sure. it's totally fine, I got a ride.-Bo'

I stuff my phone in my pocket and start walking home. I pull the hood up to keep myself as dry as possible and speed walk to our apartment.

I take my glasses off because they keep getting wet and making everything worse.

A few moments alter and Audi pulls up and the door pops open. my eyes widen and I get scared until I see the familiar face lean over and ask me for a ride.

"Sure." I get I because I don't particularly like the idea of getting hypothermia.

"Why were you walking in the rain?" he asked.

"I didn't have a ride." I yawned.

"Oh okay." he nodded. The soothing music on the radio made my eyelids heavy and my ears tune out what he was saying to me i gave up and just let my body sleep.

The last thing I remember is getting picked up and then hitting something hard before being laid on a soft surface.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Hey guys,

Finally an update!!! haha thanks for reading this book means alot. Leave comments I like to hear what people say!!

Kay, bye babes!!!