Zayn's Ending

A/N: If you chose Zayn, good for you! Now get to reading!!!

-
Bo's POV
-

"Why do we have to go?" Zayn groaned as he was buttoning his sleeves.

"Babe, it's your award ceremony. You have to be there." I pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Do I have to talk?"

"Yes babe." I chuckled.

"Why?"

"Because, you are accepting an award for being the best. " I smile as I tie his tie.

"What if everything goes wrong?" He mumbled.

"I'll be there to support you and if it does, oh well. You still get the award. " he smiles and brings me in for a hug.

"I love you. " he mumbled into my hair.

"And I love you. "

We pulled away and finished getting dressed.

"The limo will be here any minute." I pulled my heals on and applied lipstick before grabbing my purse.

"Ready?" I ask Zayn.

He looks up from his phone and grins. "I have the most beautiful girlfriend ever. " I grin and we walk out towards the limo.

-

Arriving at the art gallery we were escorted in and given a glass of champagne. We walked around and Zayn got congratulated and admired. His eyes twinkled as he spoke about his art. His true passion in life.

When I first met him he had told me he loved to draw for fun and I thought to myself. He's going to make it.

And here we are, In New York celebrating an award for his amazing talent. I couldn't be any more proud.

I watched as he gave his acceptance speech and how passionate he was about his art work. "Now, what we have all been waiting for.." He continues. "The unveiling of my newest painting."

Everyone claps as well as I. I was so excited. He hasn't even showed me his painting. I just know it'll be amazing.

He gives the workers a signal and they drop the cloak that hid his painting. I gasped and he looked over at me grinning.

It was me

It was me. I was staring off to the side and the wind was blowing in my face.

The crowd started clapping and Zayn extended his hand to me. I walked up to him and he brought me in for a kiss in front of everyone.

"My Muse." He grins pulling away.

"I'm speechless." I chuckle into his shoulder.

"But wait, there's more.." He winks.

I furrow my eyebrows and he takes a few steps back from me.

"Bo, we have been through a lot together and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you, my muse, to inspire me. I know this is going to sound cliche but I can't imagine my life without you." He gets down on one knee and pulls out a beautiful ring. "Baby, will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

I grin looking down at my man. "Yes." I nod.

He grins and slips the ring onto my finger.

"I love you so much." I mumble as I pull him into a kiss.

The crowd starts cheering and I hide my red face in his chest.

"Everyone enjoy tonight!" Zayn shouts to the crowd. The cheer in return and the music starts playing.

Zayn leads me to the dance floor where no one was dancing. He held me close and we slow danced the rest of the night.

-

"Tonight turned out good yeah?" He whispered to me as we lay in bed.

"It was perfect." I kiss his hand.

"Yeah, I thought so too." He smiled down at me.

"So I have news of my own."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm."

"Lay it on me."

"Well.."I take his hand and lead it down to my stomach. "How do you feel about being a dad?"

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He sat up quickly.

"Mhm." I sat up next to him.

"I'm gonna be a dad." He repeated.

"That's right."

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He grins standing up and bouncing on the bed.

"I'm guessing you're happy." I giggle.

"I'm ecstatic! Are you kidding me? I've always wanted to be a dad."

"I've always wanted to be a wife, looks like we are both getting what we wanted."

He collapses next to me and brings me in for a kiss. He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"I love you too baby." He leans down to talk to my belly.

He lifts my shirt and starts to have a conversation with the baby.

"..So then mommy and I fell into the pool and kissed."

I ran my fingers through his hair and just kept thinking, 'How did I get so lucky?'

Hey guys,

So that was the ending for Zayn! If you read both, which is your fav?

Thanks for reading!! I know it's crap but oh well deal with it son!!

Kay, bye babes!!!