Episode 1

Oh common Mr. Pandey, Don't you worry.

How we don't worry Dev? Do you even have a slightest hope that we can even win? We have already lost this case Dev.

That owner will be coming today evening to take back that case. Don't worry and go get some rest. After all we all had a very hectic week.

God knows, how can you be so chill. Here we are all,  scared to hell and you...you are chilling. If we loose this case, that vedant will be firing us all.
After all you don't have any fear of getting fired, right? You're his favourite though.

You're overreacting. I don't have BP capsules so i will not be able to get those to you. So, calm down. And just wait for tommorrow. And vedant sir, will not even get to know about this. Even if he did, I'm there. And that Rathore, he'll be behind the bars soon. Now I'm going. See you .

Last time I'm believing you. You get us heart attack every single time man.

Dev smirked and about to sit when Mr. Pandey said.

Listen, the new associate about which I've told you earlier will be joining tommorrow. Where do I send her?

Send her back to wherever she came from. Just not in my cabin.

What we will say to vedant then?

Not my problem.

Saying this he drove the car way back to his home.

.........

Chachuu......

Hey little Champs. How are you?

We are fine.  Why you came so late?

Sorry, guys. I was quite busy. But look, I've came now. Okay.

Both veer and Maya said to dev as soon as he entered. They were his elder brother Ved's children.

How's your case is going Dev? Lose or won?

Not yet Dad. Are going to win tommorrow.

Dev replied to his father, Vivek Dixit,who was sitting in the middle sofa reading a journal.

Over confidence is not good bhaiya.
Vedika said.

  There is either confidence or doubt Veda. And , it's good to have over confidence rather than having self doubt. Will see you guys. I'm coming in few minutes.

Dev said and went to stairs.
What he will do, and what he is doing. Nobody will ever get to know.

Vedika said.

And also, how he did what he did too.

Ved said, sitting in the dinning doing his work on his laptop.
Radha ( Vivek's wife) and Meghna( Ved's wife) were in the kitchen. 
...........

Hello Dev.

Yeah, what did he said?

Ya he came just few hours ago and left just few minutes ago. He came just to inform us that, he is taking his case back.  And that Rathore..had called us saying we'll have to pay for this.
By the way you were right. But how did you know that he would come?

He doesn't even has that much audacity to raise his voice against us, how would he stand? And furthermore , nobody can believe on Rathores. Neither he did. So , saving his business, he had to came to us. And don't worry about that Rathore. He will come back to his place soon.

See you then tommorrow. Vedant sir has called you tomorrow.

Okay.

Amit his colleague said and put the phone. Dev smiled.

Shits. He murmred.