Episodes 2

Hello sir. My name is Alisha Parmar. I'm you...

The things you are telling Alisha, i already knew. What's your background?

Hu..huh.. actually.. I've done my law from NLU, jodhpur. And then work under, Delhi based associations. And now, I've applied for this company. And i got it.

Okay. So, as you have just joined I'm not going to give you hectic work but also not less than that.
Take this file. This is a file about a case.  Go through it and collect as much informations as you can.
You can leave .

Ok..oaky sir. Thank you.

Hello Amit can you come to my cabin?
Okay fast.

.......

Hey, what's up Mr. Dev Dixit?

What's wrong with you today? Did Deshna, has not given you a dose? Yesterday you were saying sir sir sir and now?

Don't show attitude okay. I know I'm on one post lesser than you but still I've done equal work as you.

Ya ya .  I know.

Okay, leave this why you've called me? And have you visited vedant sir?

Not yet. Will be going just after you. And , actually that girl came.. Alisha..ya Alisha came. And i have her that, construction project. You've to help her in that. Go, elaborate her everything and then tell her to give me all the details she has collected by tommorrow evening.
Bye.

Dev said to Amit and leave. Amit was a good friend to him.
.........

It's great that the owner himself took that case , otherwise we were at the verge of losing.

Vedant said.

Even if he didn't , we had another option. We could, accused him fro supplying fault products and having a connection with the Rathores behind that construction site accident.

No, Dev. It would not be so easy as it was seeming.  I also have a doubt that, Rathore must have had a connection with the accident that took place in the construction site. And that owner knew about it. We have to got informations from him before it's too late. Let's go. Where it the file?

I've given that file to, Alisha. My new associate.

Are you sure to trust her?

Obviously.

........

They both were standing at a distance. The police was doing the investigation and , blocked the ways which leads to house.

Godam shit!!
Who has done this? Dev, are you listening?

Yes sir. This is not a suicide neither an accident. Mahesh Singh Rathore has killed him.

What? How can you be sure?

You said today morning that he must have had some connections with that accident right? And Santosh ( the owner who died) took that case back, because he knew that we know that he had supplied faulty products, because of which that accident took place and those labourers died including that 6 years old girl. And yesterday he himself came to my office to take his case back. And, he doesn't inform us, or we don't get him, with this motive, that asshole killed him.

Good point. But something is more bigger than it's seeming dev.

I don't understand.

The four family died including that 6 year old girl because of the supply of faulty products. But, what's the connection Mahesh shares with all this. This was the fault of that owner who is no more . The case is ultimately closed if you see it practically.

That's exactly that Rathore want. To close this case..

Hmm.