Episode 8

What the f....is that?

Mr. Pandey said.

Dev smiled.

So, here is the file. Take this.

Dev said and the judge took that file.

6 October, the accident took place in that construction site in which 4 labourers family died including a 6 years old girl. The main cause of the falling of buildings was, faulty products which had been supplied by that owner Santosh. Few days back Santosh came to my office saying that he had took the case back. He was obviously scared that his business was at the verge of destroying. The very next day, when we were going to his house for more informations he was found dead. And it was a mere suicide right. The same day, my new associate joined this company. Ms. Alisha Parmar. It was a simple open and shut case. That Santosh was the accused and he was about to get punishment, he died. So, the root cause is finished. Right? You all must have thinking that, what's the the connection of Mr. Mahesh Rathore with a this and Amit, my one of the oldest associate, how he is connected with all this? Let's begin the story.
You all know that Santosh was guilty, and it was clearly his fault. At first i also thought the same but after collecting more information i got to know, that this Santosh had been working for Mr. Mahesh Rathore for more than 4 year. Right sir?

Dev asked seeing the inexpressible expressions on Mahesh s face.

He was doing the supplying buisness for him. As you know, me. Rathore owns two buisness of his own, one is of textile and the other in undergrounded, means this supplying business. Santosh was the contractor. Rathores provides the supply to him and, he does the marketing in which he got hefty commissions. And the profit goes to Mr. Rathore. This time too, the products Santosh gave to the labourers was provided to him by Mr. Rathore. And when this accident took place, the Santosh was found guilty then dear overpower him, and he killed him before we would have reached there.

Excuse me, may i have permission my lord?

The judge nodded

Mr. Malik, how would you know that the Santosh is going to take case back? And why did her came to your office only? Did you give him commission? And , how did you know that Mr. Mahesh Rathore has killed him?

So many questions Mr Gautam. Wait , I'm giving answers.
The family's members who died, those relatives filled the case about Santosh. And we are fighting against it. It was so obvious, that saving his business Santosh came to our office to take back that case. And not only that, he also told us to meet at him home because he has something to tell. And before we could go there, he was no more. The first and second questions have answered already, now the last.
How did i know that Mr. Mahesh Rathore has killed him?