Episode 11

She came neared to him and whispered.

How long? For how long you will keep your distance from me dev? It's been three years.

He turned but suddenly he felt a jolt, and he wake. He wake by a sudden jolt and realised that it was his dream. She didn't came here. How could she afterall? He stood, but felt little drowsiness. He looked at his surroundings, only to realised that he slept last night in his balcony itself, even in this cold.

He came and went to washroom
............

Whole day hee thoughts were surrounded his mind. Thinking all this he stopped the car infront of a bunglow.

Welcome..welcome..welcome.  The main, lead has came , my dear friends.
Congratulations Mr. Devdutt Dixit for the winning of this case and putting your all efforts to catch that Rathore.

Vedant said once he came inside.

Dev hugged him and stood there.  Everybody cheers and enjoyed their drinks. 

Dev was standing and talking to everybody, and soon he felt a hug from behind. He turned only to see a girl.

Hey dev.. finally I'm back in my original mode.

Hy Alisha. Ya rightly said. Finally meeting Adv.  Alisha Vyas, not as associate Alisha Parmar.

Dev side hugged her, and came to other side with Alisha.

Thank God ,you informed me about this case, and i came here at right moment. That Amit, it was easy to trap him.

Hmmm. Thanks , for getting ready for this case and helping me.
For how long you're staying in Delhi?

Mm...for 2 more days. I have work in Delhi so have to stay here for more 2 days. After I'll left for Lucknow.
Are in you in contact with her?

Dev looked at her.

What? You are not?

Why you are keeping talking about her? How can you all like her so much?

Seriously Dev. You're saying this?
Are in contact?

No. We're not in talk and terms. Recently I'd call her to get some information about her dear uncle. That's it.

OMG!!! Do you mean you both talked to each other?

Shutup Alisha.

Hey, why are you not giving her second chance bro? You should.....

Everybody is saying to give her once chance, nobody is seeing what I felt at that moment. I was losing everything in my professional and personal life. She just lose me, but i? My career, my people, l..lov..love. It's human nature. You'll not forgive that person, and not forget their doings only till then when you've that feeling or pain still in your heart. Once these are removed no matter what the front person have did to you, you'll tend to forgive them but I'm not in one of them. I'm not.
Sorry but not sorry. Okay I'll see you. By