Episode 3

Hmmmm . Even if, Mahesh would had connections with the owner for supplying faulty products, still he wouldn't have easily get bailed due to his power . There's something more. Find out.

Yes sir.

We just loose one key point today. If Mahesh is behind Santosh s death then he'll have to pay a lot.

Vedant said.

Don't worry.I'll make sure of that.

Dev said and leave.
.........

What's happening mom?

Dev you came? Go and get fresh. And whatever your case vase is, take 1 week leave.

But why?

How you became an advocate? Forgot such a main thing. It's your bhaiya and bhabhi 6 anniversary.

Ohhh, shitt. I'm so sorry. How i forgot?

You're taking leave right?

No that's not going to possible. I've such an important case mom. I can't. But I'll make sure that every single prepration will be done.

As expected. But make sure that you'll do that. Because you knew, that from past two years weren't able to celebrate their anniversary properly. Two years ago, her father's condition was terrible and previous year, ved was out of town due to emergency.

Ya ya, got it.  This will be gonna a grand party.

Hmm. Good.

By the way, bhaisaab when you're going to marry? Any plans?

Ved asked.

Not yet bhai. But don't worry about me. Just enjoy yours for few days.

Dev said.

............

Two days later.

Anything ?

Yes sir. Actually i found that the..the owner was actually supplying faulty products. And selling those to the construction sites. And Rathores have no link with this. That owner, in the fear of getting exposed committed suicide. It was open and shut case.

Hmmm. Go.

Dev turned the chair.
What? Is this Dev Dixit? You easily spare her? And on these baseless informations?
You know na, that the Rathores have a direct connection with this accident?

Hmm. Take.

Dev stood and gave a glass of chilled water to Amit.

What? Have you gone crazy?

Amit relax. What do you think? Am i a fool? I've been working here, for godam
5 years.  Just wait. That day, that girl was alive. I could save her, but i failed. That day I saw a hope in her eyes, a fear of death. And ,even i have to loose my job I'll do that but before I have to put that Rathore behind the bars.

Saying this he got up and leave . Amit was preplexed.
..............

Next day.
Dev was in his room sitting at the balcony. Files were spread around his table. Wearing glasses he was too engrossed in those papers.
He took out a white sheet. Take out a marker. And pin point the facts.

6th October, he got to know about the accident that took place in the construction site. 4 family died, including a 6 year old girl. He hurriedly went to the construction site. All the bodies were taking into the ambulance on the stretchers. He saw that little girl, laying on the floor covered with mud, blood all over her body. He ran to her room her to her arms. She was panting. He saw , a hope , a request in her eyes. He was going to take her to the hospital and he did but the doctors pulled their hand. She was no more. He put a chit and wrote the owner name and draw a arrow , and wrote the death numbers in another chit and joined the arrow indicating the connection between the owner and the deaths. Then he pulled another chit and wrote that the owner supplied faulty products the the workers and in the mid, the bulidings fell leading the accident.  He knew that the owner was working for the Rathores. He got Commission from there. The Rathores support his business. Maybe the Rathores were behind this accident.