Episode 18

Dev got out of his trance when he felt some wetness on his skin. It was started raining.
He got up from there and went to his bed.

......

Dev came down in the haul, only to get shocked.

Dev ...come come. Look who came here at this morning hour. Suresh.

Dev just gestured him formally and went to dining table. Meghna served him and Dev and both the childrens..

How you came after so long suresh?

Why, i can't come?

Are that's not the matter. I was just joking. .
Vivek said.

Actually i came here to thank you dev. He has really done a great job. Mahesh bhai, sa was needed to get jailed . It was the time for him to, pay for his deeds. I'm just ashamed of being called as his brother.

Suresh sighed and Vivek patted his back. While dev slightly nodded.

Ya it's was needed indeed. Leave these topics now, tell how's bhabhi? And Gauri?

Subhadra is good Vivek.

Suresh said. But not answered the latter part

And gauri? How's her work going?
Vivek asked. But Suresh remained silent.

What happened Suresh?

Vivek asked. Dev was also looking at his direction.

Sh..she doesn't live with us anymore. Since three years, we are not in contact.

Just Suresh said, Vivek eyes widened.

What? But why?

The thing she did, after that we don't know what we say Vivek.

You must have mistook her. She has never been a child like this.

May be, but she herself left everything. She also left her job. She isn't an advocate anymore. I don't know from these past three years where is she? How's she?

Suresh said. And Dev looked at him shocked.

What she left her job!! She left everything.

This was the only question going in his mind.

And you never tried to find out? And what about viren. He is her husband right?

This words, this husband word was enough to cause enormous pain to dev. He was about to stand but the answer to this question left him shocked.

Viren? She left him the day we got her to marry  him. At night, when everyone went to Gauri for further rituals she wasn't there. She married him but left everybody and may be ran from there by evening. Only a letter was given by her in which she has written that, she had already committed a lot of mistakes, and not anymore. She doesn't wanted to cause  more pain to us, so she left. And from that day we haven't seen her. Neither we want to see her again. She just let us down Vivek.

She never tried to contact you both?

Meghna asked.

6 months ago. She called shubhadra and me but shubhadra just hang up the phone saying that, we are dead for her. After that she never called us.
How much we hate her, but she is my own blood Vivek. I know what she did was wrong but I never beleived that. Everybody has the right to get one chance. She too has. I want her to come back , to explain herself. To stay with us. After all she is my daughter on which i was proud off. Still I'm. I'm. May be there is lot more which we don't know. Everything is now in god's hand yar. He will not let our hope down. May be one day she will come to her dad. To her mom .

Suresh said and wipd his tears. Everybody has tears in thier eyes .

Don't worry . Everything will be fine. God is with us. And we all are with you.

Vivek said and patted his shoulders. After sometimes both Vivek and Suresh left.