Episode 6

Not really. Tommorrow is the hearing mom. I have to go there.

You and your work..

Okay, i have to call Mr. Rathore and Gaur..

Better to avoid them calling . Deceiving is  in the blood of every rathore whether that Mahesh or her niece.

If they will be in this party,then forget me to be in this party too.
Sorry.

Dev left and radha and Vivek looked at each other. They perfectly knew, that dev was somewhere right at his point but they can't drag Suresh Rathore and his  family in this when the fault is of his brother Mahesh Rathore.

Why do you still hate her?

Because she is the blood of Rathores.

Meghna asked her and he replied.

You never loved her right?

Silence prevail.

Leave this topic here bhabhi. And, go prepare for tommorrow party.

Why dev? Gauravi is mine friend too as much as yours..

Don't bhabhi. Don't. She is nobody to me. Never she was.

Really? She was once your...

Yes . She was. She was. Not now. Please, don't bring the buried.

Dev was going but stopped.

Everybody has the right to get atleast once chance. And in her case, she didn't even did that knowingly.

Meghna said.

Seriously? Ya. She didn't . She has always been a perfect daughter, friend to you all. But she was and is nobody to me.
She deceived me, for that ...that Mahesh Rathore even after knowing his wrong doings. Still she didn't trusted me and ....

And ready to get married to ... That viren .

Meghna answered the left sentence.

Not even that. She pretended to be in my team, with me for that case and provided all the evidences to that Mahesh..and he didn't get jailed. Bahbhi my whole damm career was at the verge of destroying..not only me.
My people, vedant sir..whole company who trusted me, was at the stake of destroying.

This was the first time, anyone has seen dev like this.

Seriously Dev? You hate her because she deceived you in professional life?
What happened? Scared of the truth? Why are you keep discounting your mind with the false hope dev? Why? You also knew the truth, then why letting your ego overpower you? I accept, there's her fault. She should had trusted you. Should have told you everything before executing her plan. But she didn't herself knew that, in spite of reaching to the aim she would become the target.
The actual reason is not this, that she deceived you by providing those evidences to her uncle, but it is, that she broke your heart by getting ready for marrying that viren 

Yes you are right bhabhi. Right. From freaking three years, I've been running from this truth. But not now. Let's end this.
Yes i loved her. I loved her freaking so so much. But the actual reason is not, that she agreed to marry viren. Love doesn't mean always getting, it is losing too sometimes. She broke my trust by not trusting me.