Episode 13

A week passed. It was thier casual routine to go to college, to do discussions , then eating in canteen and their classes.
Next day. Their classes got over.

Hey, it was so tiring. That pol.sc teacher... .he was hell irritating.

Adarsh said.

Hey let's go somewhere.
Alisha said.

Mean?
Prem said.

Let's go the some coffee shop. It will be little fun after a long tiring session. What say?

Yupp. Let's go.

They all went to coffee shop. After chattering for continuously two hours they went back to their home. Dev and Gauravi too talk with each other and got to know about each other. They were in their way.

Hey, guys i and Prem have to go.

Adarsh said.

Oaky. Meet us tomorrow.
Dev replied.

Then alisha also got phone and she too left.
Only dev and Gauravi were there.

Gauri...
Hmmm?

Can I call you by this?

Dev said.

Sure. You can call.

Gauravi said smilingly.

Are you feeling good here? I mean, you're new to this town.

Ya, it's good. You all very good. I found a second family here. They all are in other city so i miss them a lot.

It's good. We are here.

Gauravi smiled and they started to walk.

Hey, can we visit some place only if you are free? I Mean it's only 5.

Gauravi said.

Ya. There's a visiting place.

Dev said.

I meant that is there any park?

Gauravi said.

Yes. Let's go.

Saying this both went there.
......

You love parks?

Hmmm. It's so peacfull, here. Gauravi replied.

What about you dev?

I just love being around my loved ones.

Dev replied.
........

It's been 1 month. Both gauri and dev were so much closed to each other. And gauri also get attracted towards everybody. It was Alisha s birthday party.  The party was almost end. Alisha celebrated her birthday in a restaurant with her group and family members.
Dev was looking dashing, so do Gauravi was looking beautiful. They both had a eyes lock which was enough to raise their heartbeats. This was the first time Gauravi felt something, about dev.
It was past 10. Gauravi was exiting the restaurant just then dev came.

Hey, should i drop you?

No thanks. I'll go myself.

Gauri, it's past 10. Let me. Come sit.

After a protest she sat. They were going but suddenly there was a sudden jolt,  and Gauravi was almost pressed against him. Shiver ran down her body. But she managed.
Then he dropped her home and went back.

Time was flying, they both were feeling something about each other. But not know what it was.