Episode 21

Dear Diary,

I got into a school. I am now teaching every student the dance forms. I feel so happy to be around them.
And i .i . Tried to call ma papa again but none of them received. Last time I called ma hung up the phone saying those harsh words . Papa never talked to me from that day. I miss them .. miss all of them very much.
I can't beg anymore for their forgiveness. I know I've done a huge mistake but i haven't done a crime. I'm not going to beg them anymore. Neither him nor them.
Every individual has the right to get an another chance. And I'm a human too. But .. nobody is understanding me.
It's been 3 years. Neither dev called me and ask that how I'm, where I'm. Nor ma papa. I don't think that there is any reason to live anymore.
...

Dev closed the diary after reading to whole. A lone tear escaped from his eyes. He face palmed his face and stayed like that for few minutes.

Then he turned the diary again. And he found what he was trying to find . There's a address of her house written in small letters. He took the diary and went to her house .

Next day, he went to her house,  after half an hour,
He found her house. He stood there confirming that this house is actually hers. There was a nameplate, written GAURAVI. Then he remembered that, she has removed her surname after that incident. He was slowly moving towards her house. He was still not believe that, he is going in front of her, going to talk to her. This time, he was determined to go there not for blaming her again, for saying that he has forgiven her and now he wanted to took her with himself. He was going to get her back.
He knocked the door and after few minutes the door opened. And there she was! Still, calm and quiet like before, but the shine of her face was not there, there's hardly any emotion on her face. She uplift her gaze only to find him, standing all in his charm and glory. She looked in his eyes. There's was no agitation, anger, not accusations but love, kindness, softness. Just seeing him like that, her eyes moist a little. She looked downward.

Yo ....you..here? Sor..sorry..i got hit..hitte by you there. Why you are here dev after so many times?

She shattered a little at first but then directly asked after looking at his eyes.

Would not ask me to come inside? Giving punishment for all these years by making me stand like this at the door?

He said, smiling a little which was hardly visible.
She soon, left the entrance and went inside indicating him to come. He came inside and closed the door.

Why you are here?

She asked.

Why? I should not be?

He back questioned her.

If you are hear to accuse me more...

I came here to give you this.

Then she saw her diary,in his hand and remebered that she mistakenly dropped it yesterday.

Don't tell me that you have read all this.

She said, with glossy eyes. He came near her, and whispered.

What if I say yes?

No..no..please..noo. Leave. Just now ..leave dev.

She said, stepping back shaking her head.

Hey...hey.. please stop. Gauri..listen..listen...

He said cupping her cheeks.

Listen, come.
He said and take her to her room and make her sit on the bed and himself sat on the floor by his knees. She was looking down to him.

I was here for a work. I didn't knew, that i would meet you here, at this moment. Yesterday Suresh..uncle came to home.
There I got to know that..that..you tried to call them sux months ago but..
I wanted to hear your side of story too that what happend all these years..he too told that ,you ran from your own marriage that day..i wanted to know why you did all that. But was not able to find how. I was about to call Rakesh to find out your whereabouts by tracking the number from which you called.
Then i was informed to came to Shimla for some work and i came ....and i met you. Yesterday you dropped you first mistakenly. I tried to gave you but you were gone so i went home.