Episode 10

Guys atleast vote on my chapters too.
...........

Fantabulous work Dev. You never put us down.

Vedant said once they were outside the court. Amit and Mr. Mahesh was arrested and found guilty. They also, accepted their wrong doings.

Dev..dev..

Mr. Pandey came, shouting his name. 

Hahaha. As expected.

Vedant said, seeing Mr. Pandey.

Yes , Mr. Pandey.

Dev said.

Actually, congratulations. You've done a great job. I never expected that, this case would turned out to be like this.

Your guessing power is so poor. Everytime, everything turns out to be very unexpected right? Including me too.

Dev said .

Hmn..mm...sorry for that miscommunication. Hope you'll do good. See you.

Saying this Mr. Pandey left.

This man to symbol of hypocrisy. Yesterday he was about to fire me, and now. Man.

Dev said and vedant left. Both sath inside the car.

So,  Dev,what's the plan for tonight?

Nothing major sir. Just, anniversary of bhai and bhabhi. And you're definitely coming.

How could I say no to you after all?

Yeah. Right.

What about the party, for this case. When you're throwing?

Me?

Dev said, side seeing vedant.

No. Joking. I'm going to throw a grand party, for the winning of this case, in my house, day tomorrow. Come with whole family. And Vivek too.

Yeah, ofcourse. See you then. Bye.

Saying this, he came out from the car ,and went home. Vedant too left .
..........

Congratulations Dev, for this case.

Thanks dad.

Congratulations Bhai.

Thanks, thanks thanks guys. Now may i got to get change and came back in this party. It's ready 6.

Saying this Dev went and get change.
.......

A very happy anniversary to this lovely couple from my side. Now a times we rarely get to see this type of love, and conviction in any realtion. Cheers to them.

Saying this Dev lit the party popper, and the bear bottle. A lot of applause were echoed in the family.

And, wait wait wait.  Today not only we are celebrating the anniversary of these two love birds, but today we have won the most important case, and catch the most dangerous culprit, so cheers to it too.

Vedant said.

You said you're going to throw the party tommorrow.

Yeah ofcourse. This is just the trailer. Come toh your family tommorrow.

Vedant said to dev.

................

Dev was sitting in his balcony staring at the moon. He has removed the obstacle from his way but still, was not satisfied properly. And he was not able to find the cause till now. He was just staring at the moon , lost in a deep thought. But soon his trance got broke, after a phone call. It's Gauri. Yes Gauri.

He didn't recieved. But again the phone rang. After continuously ring from 3 or 4 times he took up the call.

What?

Congratulations for winning.

Done?

And, pass my wishes to bhai and bahbhi too. I know, you didn't want me there ,so i didn't came. Uncle aunty had invited us but..

You've not done any favour to not come here. Even if you have, you won't be able to find me here.

Why do you hate me so much dev?

You're asking this question? Look back to your past deeds then ask the same question.

Or what I've ready done that, and came here to ask for your forgiveness then?

A voice came, but not behind the phone. Behind him. Ya, she was here. He knew . He knew she was here but didn't turned. He doesn't has the guts to see her one more time. Otherwise he was scared that may be he didn't forgot what she had did three years ago.

He took a deep breath and said same in that position.

Go back, from wherever you've came. You let you enter inside my room. Get lost now.

Dev said.