Episode 5

He has , contacted that Santosh two days before his death and..and...

And what gauri...i mean Gauravi?

And, contacted him too just before 8 hour of his death.

My guess was right.

One more thing Dev..

It's Devdutt. Tell.

Mahesh Rathore has contacted one more unknown number and it's showing your office locality.
May be... May be uncle is behind ..behind that..that accident.

Good to know that this time you've supported the law unlike three years ago.

You still didn't forgive me.

And why would I? Give me reasons. Do have any?

Silence!!!!!!

Huh! Get lost.

You still have my number.

And this time silence prevails over Dev's side.

Neither saying Gauri..

It's your nightmare. Wake up soon if possible.

........

Sir i got the information.

So quick no?

Not really.

After reading that file,  vedant out off that. And look at him.

You know what you have to do now.

Dev nodded and left the room.

........

Alisha, take this file. I and Vedant sir have made the evidence file. This file contains all the evidences we need to put that bastard behind the bars. Take it and Meet me tommorrow at the court.

Alisha nodded.

Dev smirked and left the room.

Dev are you crazy? You have collected all those informations with a lot of difficultly and you gave that file to that not trustable associate. Don't take Rathore so easily. Understood?
We have been trying to put him behind the bars, to catch him but failed terribly.

Because  I wasn't in this company from last one year.

Done? Take this seriously.

Amit, keep two rules. Either attack your enemy directly, or first make him into your sugar and trap and then catch him. You all have been trying to catch him directly. Now try my way.

As your wish sir. By the way you talked to her?

Whom?

Amit stared at him.

Seriously Dev?

Leave her and her talks.

.............

Sir , i have got that file in which all the evidences were there.  I didn't thought that getting file from lion's den was so easy.
Ya he himself told that this is the only copy. Now he will be the one who is getting himself fired along with the company. Ya, Mr Pandey gave him the last opportunity.

An anonymous person put the call and leave.

........

Dev come down beta.

Ya ya ya.. coming. Hmm. Tell. Rhe anniversary is tommorrow right. Why you are panicking now? 

You'll not understand anything.

Nobody can understand her Dev. Leave her.

Vivek said.

Mummy ji why you are taking so much stress. The worker are there na. They will handle all the work.

Meghna said.

Are, if this boy let me to do something then I'll do na. And this is stressing me the most.

Radha said looking at dev.

Ma, don't worry. Everything is already done. All the guests have been invited. All the decorations have been done. Now what else?

Check before tomorrow. And are you going to stay tommorrow at home?