Chapter 1- Abused

Ariana:

I wake up with my head pounding. Last night I got beat once again. I live with my abusive "parents" and their awful child Zeke. Honestly, I don't even think you can call him a child. He's 21 and just like his parents. Useless to society. Which explains why he still lives with his parents in this rundown junkie house. Did I mention I hate my life?

I check the time, 4:30 am. Fuck my life. I need to have breakfast made at 5:00. Maybe I'll get lucky and everyone will still be passed out after 5:00. That's just wishful thinking Ari. Ugh, I know. I pry myself off my bed and grab some clothes before I enter the bathroom. I lock the door once I'm inside. Once I'm as safe as I can be I strip and walk into the shower. I wash away all the blood and sweat from last night and watch the stained water run down the drain. It's stained like me. I have too many scars to count and I'm only 17. After rinsing my hair the best I can I step out of the shower. I'm not allowed soap to wash myself so I just have to wash with water. I'm not even allowed warm water. But it's fine. After getting on my clothes I brush my long red hair and cover my visible bruises and scars. My hair isn't naturally red, I just like to experiment with dye. I leave the bathroom and walk downstairs to make breakfast. It's 4:47 so I have to be quick.

 It's 4:47 so I have to be quick

I start cooking for my "parents" and Zeke

I start cooking for my "parents" and Zeke. I'm not allowed to eat what I make but it's fine. I've grown used to it. My "parents" have always been bad they've just gotten worse as time went on. They adopted me when I was a baby so I never knew my birth parents. Zeke used to be nice when we were kids. But when he was 15 he started abusing me as well. I used to miss the old Zeke but what he's done I can never forgive him or even look at him the same way.

As I flip over the fourth egg I'm making I feel a hand on my ass. I freeze. "Why are my eggs not done pet?" Zeke says. Another thing Zeke does is calls me pet. He says it's because I don't deserve to be called my name. "I-I'm sorry, they'll be done in 5 minutes," I fucking stutter. I couldn't care less if he starved to death. "That's no excuse bitch, and remember what you're supposed to call me?" He says and slams my head into the countertop before I can respond. I fall to the floor. "Answer me," he says and he gets to my level grabbing my hair. "T-that I have t-to call you master," I say holding back tears. "Then address me as master. Now apologize," he sneers and stands up kicking me in the stomach. "I'm sorry master," I whisper while he continues to kick me. "Say it louder and maybe I'll stop," he says. "I'm sorry master," I say with the strength I have left. I think my stomach will split open any second. "Good pet, now get up and finish making my food," his lazy ass says. "Yes master," I say and struggle to get up. I want to throw up. I luckily finish before my "parents" Jacob and Miranda come down. I go upstairs to wash my hair again because blood is dripping into it. I clean up my wounds and apply more makeup before putting my outfit back on. I didn't get any blood on it so it's fine.

Leaving the house I get into my car. It isn't anything nice I just have it to get around. I used all my savings to get it last year. It was definitely worth it. I drive to school and pull my hood up before I walk in. I just want to avoid everyone although I know that's not going to happen. An old friend of mine, Casey, has made it her mission to destroy my life. I don't think she realizes you can't break someone that's already broken. Maybe she'll have a sudden growth of brain cells and figure that out but I know that's wishful thinking. I make it to my locker and put some books in it. I close it and turn around to go to first period but am stopped by Casey. I knew this would happen.

"Why are you wearing that again?" She asks me. I roll my eyes. "Because I can" I say. What's wrong with re-wearing clothes. Like not all of us are rich. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" She screeches. "Yes," I mutter. I think she busted my eardrum. She scoffs and says "Why don't you make all our lives easier and go kill yourself." Then she stomps away. Trust me, I've tried. I just haven't successfully done it. It's just another thing I'm bad at.

After I finish fourth period I feel exhausted. I'm just going to skip the rest of the day. School does nothing for me and no one cares anyways. I actually can't remember the last time I've stayed for the entire school day. I get into my car and start driving to my spot. It's next to a bridge in the trees surrounding it. Don't worry I'm not going to jump. It's just a very secluded spot. I could sit in the trees for hours. It's the bit of calming I get each day.

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. The chapters will get longer after I post the first two. Please comment and click the star button, it will help a lot. Thank you guys for reading my story <3