Chapter 3- Run away

Recap...

Apparently he's taking me back to get my car and then he'll just lay low and watch me wherever I go. I can't believe I agreed to let someone stalk me.

Ariana:

I pull into the driveway and walk into my house. It's 1:20 am now so I don't think anyone should be up right now. As I walk up the driveway I notice only Zeke's car here. At least that's two less people to worry about hurting me tonight. I walk through the living and see how messy it is. I should probably clean it up. There's no way I'm going to sleep after what just happened anyways. I start by picking up all the bottles on the floor. Jacob, Miranda, and Zeke are very heavy drinkers. After the bottles are all thrown away I move onto cleaning all the needles. Which was a big mistake.

"What are you doing?" Zeke yells. I jump. "Just cleaning up master," I say. I really don't want to get beat again. "Really? Because it looks like you're stealing from us," he says and walks over to me. "N-no master," I say. He laughs and kicks me to the ground. I drop the needles and try to protect my head. Zeke continues kicking and hitting me until he grabs my hair and starts dragging me. My scalp feels like it's on fire. "I'm going to teach you a lesson pet," Zeke sneers. The basement door opens and I'm thrown downstairs. I cry out in pain. It hurts so much. Zeke comes over and drags me over to the chains. "N-no ple-ease don't," I beg him. But he doesn't listen and chains me up hanging me from the ceiling by my hands.

He grabs a whip and starts whipping me. First my back and then my chest and abdomen. "This is what happens to thief's," Zeke says as he finishes whipping me. My whole body feels like it's on fire. "But if you want drugs so bad I'll give you a little taste," he says. I start struggling in the chains more. I hate their drugs they make me feel weird. I don't even know why they like heroin. Zeke comes over with a needle and I cry even more as he sticks it in injecting me with the drug.

It's not long after I feel the effects. Zeke comes over and unchains me dragging me to the bed and chaining me in the starfish position. My legs and arms feel like heavy jelly so I can't even fight back. He gets on top of me and starts assaulting me. I can't even feel anything and my head is spinning at this point. Zeke leans over and whispers something in my ear but I don't hear it. I don't even know what's going on anymore. I see nothing but darkness.

Time skip

I wake up covered in blood in the basement. I don't even remember much of what happened. The last remember was that I was cleaning and then I was thrown down here. I go to get up but fall back down. I look at my injuries. I have a ton of cuts everywhere. Some are from whip marks and others are from a knife. My legs and arms have been cut with a knife but they don't seem to deep. I'm also bleeding slightly from my vagina. I guess I was raped again last night.

I struggle to stand up and limp upstairs. I make it to my room and grab some clothes because I'm naked. Then I limp to the bathroom forgetting to lock the door. As I watch the blood go down the drain I hear the door open. Soon I see the outline of someone in front of the curtain. "Did I tell you I was done with you pet," Zeke says angrily as he slides the curtain open. I start crying. There's nothing I can do at this point. I'm trapped. He comes in the shower and corners me. "Awe, is my pet scared," he taunts me and comes closer. "You should be," he says and he starts touching me and kissing me. "You look so much better with all those cuts on you," he says against my neck. I just cry more. His hand finds my opening and he slides his member into me lifting me up to rape me against the shower wall.

He finishes and leaves the bathroom saying I have to get to school soon. I finish my shower and bandage all my wounds. Then I get dressed. I cover up the bruises, hickey, and scars next. And take 2 pain killers. They should kick in before I leave. I finish in the bathroom and go to my room to grab my bag and then leave. It's 8:00 already so I know I'll be late.

Her outfit

Her outfit.

Once I enter the school I go to walk to my class but am stopped by a teacher. "Ariana you're 15 minutes late for class," she says. She's an annoying teacher. "Oh really, I didn't know," I say sarcastically. "Get to class now," she says. "Now that I think about it I don't really want to," I say and go to walk away she stops me again. "Go to the principals office if you won't listen," she says I roll my eyes and walk away. She tries to stop me by yelling at me but I ignore her an walk out. She's been trying to get me expelled ever since I started here. She hates everything about me.

I feel like going to the gym. The only issue is the gym I go to is an illegal gym. And I have sour puss following me today. I don't need whatever gang they're in finding out. I'm just going to run. It should be easy to get away I think. So as I turn the corner of the street I start running. I need to loose him so I run in the wrong direction of the gym for a bit then turn when I think I've lost him. I slow down a bit. As I jog towards the gym but bump into someone. I look up ready to yell at them. Fuck. It's sour puss.