Chapter 14- Is this a joke?

Recap...

It's so annoying.

I hate Vincenzo.

Ariana:

The first half of the day goes by decently. I caught up on sleep during my first two classes.

Uninterrupted sleep too.

That's a rarity for school.

For my third class I decided to draw for a little bit while I listened to the teacher.

I actually kind of enjoy science. That's the only good subject in my school.

Now I'm at lunch. Eating my usual salami sandwich in the corner.

I watch a small fight break out but it was boring. Neither of them can throw a punch. And one of them was on the school boxing team.

No wonder we lose every year.

The lunch bell rings and I start to make my way out through the back until my path is blocked.

"Hey," the boy blocking my way says.

Two others are standing by the wall.

"What?"

"No need to be snappy, I just want a conversation."

"I don't want a conversation. Now move."

I try to go past him but he moves in my way again.

"It's just a conversation, you can't give me 5 minutes with you?"

"Ew no."

"How about your number than?"

"No."

"Come on. I'm not going to go until we get to talk properly. I can start if you want."

"No."

I go to turn around but two more guys are in front of the exit. Really? 5 guys. You have to be fucking kidding me.

"Ok, I'll start. How much for a night?"

"What did you just say?"

"How much for a night?"

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

"1 million dollars. Now go away."

He walks closer to me.

"Now, you aren't that expensive. You've probably been ran through already with that face and body. I'll give you $20 or we can just do it for free."

I've had enough. I punch him straight in the nose.

All of the guys come at me and I hit and kick them anywhere I can. They're like half my size but I'm agile.

Once they're at least mildly incapacitated I run to my next class.

I enter and sit down at the back. The teacher just rolls her eyes.

I have a reputation for not attending, I think all the teachers are over it by now.

Because of Vincenzo I'm losing my reputation.

Dammit.

20 something minutes go by and I'm almost asleep when the stupid principal announced "Ariana Stewart please come to the principals office, Ariana Stewart please come to the principals office."

I roll my eyes and grab my school bag before storming out.

I've had enough of today, I just want sleep.